Reviews for The Hangover
ChristyWIX chapter 11 . 5/14
You're right, you did stop at a nice stopping point. My suggestion, if it is even worth something to you, would be no more Vegas for them. I have a feeling if you bring them back there, Black will be involved and you already played him out. Since we know absolutely nothing about Edward, you could really mold him into anything. His club in Vegas could be one of many around the globe. He too, could be quite wealthy just like Bella. Lots of Charlie, very little Renee. Keep the Alice Star Wars-isms, as those are pretty darn funny and very well placed . . . even if you need to repeat. Keep Bella and Edward blissfully married. Lemons! You wouldn't need very many more chapters, unless the group takes off in your head all over again. Actually, you really could change your a/n at the bottom of this page, add an epilogue of five years later and mark it as complete. I enjoyed this.
ChristyWIX chapter 10 . 5/14
Poor Edward got Bella off and then was denied. Though, he seems okay with that and more concerned about her giving up on them. I'm glad they got Vic there and only one hour late. Whew! I hope that Edward can get through Bella's tough shell . . . she does seem to melt when he get near. Charlie sipping his cocktail casually leads me to hope he is another one of your cool Charlie's. Mom didn't seem too promising though.
ChristyWIX chapter 9 . 5/14
I'm so glad that Leah stepped up and saved Vic . . . it could've only been done by an inside person. Once Black realizes his 'prize' was stolen, I worry what will happen to Edward's club. Jasper and Emmett will still be in town I presume? They can pack up all of Edward's crap and send it to him in one form or another. Jasper can work for Bella's company as their chauffeur. Emmett can keep doing whatever it is that he does. I'm just very glad they got Vic back. More happy that Bella is taking Edward with her. Hoping this Charlie is as fun as all of your others have been so far. If I ever get to meet him with this unfinished. Hmmm . . .
ChristyWIX chapter 8 . 5/14
Why they thought this asshat would play fair . . . I have no idea. I knew they should go to the police instead of agreeing to his terms. Idiots. Hotels have cameras EVERYWHERE. Plus, now that they no they've all been drugged, they can all go to the hospital and get their blood drawn . . . taking one vile each with them kept on ice. That way, they will have the blood and Black can't pay someone to 'lose' the blood in the hospital. They will have him on drugging the women and kidnapping Vic. Again, another Federal crime, out of the hands of his minions. Besides, in the real world he probably already sold her and she has been on an airplane since yesterday to be sold in a foreign country.
ChristyWIX chapter 6 . 5/14
Well, that was certainly informative. I'm glad that Edward and Jasper remember it all. It was funny that Emmett was with the girls when they walked into Midnight Sun. It was also good that they all had Vic with them until the morning . . . after Edward left, yet before Jasper did. So there is that window. I know it is for the fics sake . . . but, the hotel wouldn't let anybody in that room without Bella advising them ahead of time that they could come up and her opening the door. The hotel has a special room key and one would have to have it in order to get into her penthouse suite. Seeing as Bella is the one holding said key, these thugs would be in the lobby, not even on her floor . . . as that same key is how you get the elevator to go to that floor.
ChristyWIX chapter 5 . 5/14
I loved that they had the thought of checking their receipts and finding out their trail. Great idea. I am laughing so hard through all of this. Alice's very well place Star Wars-isms are hilarious. Loved the history behind the rings. At least they are well purchased and definitely worth what she spent. Peter and Charlotte were fantastic! Rosalie's thoughts on Emmett were really making me giggle. Finding their way back to Midnight Sun and ultimately Edward. Clearly, Edward remembers it all. At least I hope he can fill them in. I'm bummed that she has no recollection of their first time fucking. Perhaps, it will all come back to her someday. I hope they stay married.
ChristyWIX chapter 4 . 5/14
I love that she's married . . . with the 'emerald' in the rings, I'm going to guess it matches a certain someone's eyes. Looks like whomever she married, they consummated the marriage . . . four times last night. Poor Alice and her black eye. Poor missing Victoria. This is really fun.
ChristyWIX chapter 3 . 5/14
Wait! I hope it's ten minutes later they can't remember because of what they've done to themselves, in having so much fun . . . NOT because Alec just drugged them and that is why she can't remember . . .
ChristyWIX chapter 2 . 5/14
I love the fics where it has the reversal of fortune, making Bella the wealthy one. Fun start . . .
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 5/14
Fun idea for a fic . . .
MsBitaboo chapter 11 . 6/15/2014
Nice story. Well done.
PastHopingFor chapter 11 . 1/16/2014
Ahh no! Please come back and give closure! Please write at least two of the funny pictures, please!'
mycajunlover chapter 11 . 3/19/2013
Loved it. Great fun.
Anti-social-psyche chapter 11 . 1/7/2012
OMG! I love this story! It is so cute and short. The characters are all hilarious.

I wish we could have known what was on the camera though. :)

Please continue...
twilightnaley19 chapter 11 . 9/14/2011
I LOVED THIS CHAPTER. LOVE THE BELLA AND EDWARD. CANT WAIT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT. UPDATE SOON!