Reviews for Life and Again
emeraldonyxlove chapter 18 . 4/2
This was amazing! I've read so much merthur, but I really believe you captured them perfectly. Cheers!
AmayaKohaku chapter 13 . 3/26
I don't know if this ending was sweet, tragic or funny
ifarted-version2.0 chapter 18 . 3/13
My god that entire series was absolutely adorable. I am in love with anything time travel related and this was just beautifully done. I especially loved how you did bouts of funny, teasing chapters mixed in with the really morbid ones, it made it much more realistic. And jumping around from time period to time period was really cool. The whole story kind of reminded me of the movie Cloud Atlas, but this was much better cause it had Merlin and Arthur in in.
ifarted-version2.0 chapter 6 . 3/13
That was just absolutely adorable. I love female Arthur.
93 Diagon Alley chapter 18 . 5/10/2014
Gahhh! This was just so, SO good. Really brilliant work. I loved the idea of the whole thing, and each and every "lifetime" was fantastic. I'm sure I'll come back and read this again in the future :)
eilonwy77 chapter 18 . 5/3/2014
What an inventive and sweet story! :-)
craftshley chapter 18 . 2/20/2014
Brilliant fic! I loved every moment, though I would have loved to see more lives where both Merlin and Arthur were female. I especially like how you described how reincarnation worked, with their children and Gwen, etc. I kind of wonder whether they would have visited their own graves, or whether they would look the same, or similar. Like, would Merlin have ever had red hair or would he always be dark haired? Anyway...Lovely fic and I hope you have a good day :).
seireidoragon chapter 18 . 12/14/2013
This was a great set of stories and I really enjoyed them!
Acridic chapter 18 . 9/30/2013
Cute! But I think it'd be better if you reorganized it into chronological order.
RoxanneTaylor chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Anne Bonham-Knightley chapter 18 . 8/23/2013
N'awww this is so cute!

Really liked this story, you deserve more reviews and favourites for this :)
LaRieNGuBleR chapter 18 . 8/4/2013
I love all the lives they'd been through. Brilliant!
Gabes chapter 18 . 7/25/2013
That's the most amazing fiction i've read in my whole life. Oh god i'm crying and i've never cried over a fiction. It's beautiful and you are really talented.
GoddessOfNight08 chapter 18 . 7/22/2013
*curls in bed* *sobs* this story had been so beautiful I just can't anymore
kie-chan214 chapter 18 . 6/8/2013
Oh my god i think i love you...r writing
# awkward pause#