Reviews for The St Berry Effect
burningup chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
am i the only who cried when jesse left, but cried even more when he came back?love your work and yes i agreee season 2 is soo much better with jesse!
MidnightMoon2 chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
So good! You are OFFICIALLY one of my favorite authors on here!
1booklover11 chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
let your muse out more often! We need Jesse and Rachel like this! Love how open he was to her new look and the easy way he handled the leering of the football players.

and of course they would have found something to amuse themselves in detention
Gemelli22 chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
Sorry for the late review! Loved it, as always, and I figured out who does your style remind me of! AS Byatt's Possession! Not particularly this story, but the one about Nationals.

I'm waiting for that non fan fiction story!
MissRe chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
I liked this much better than the episode. Jesse just makes everything better. ;) I loved how hot they were against the lockers... and I love how Jesse took it all in stride. Excellent job.
northstar61 chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
You are so right - everything is better with Jesse in it. I adore how you incorporated him into this particular episode, especially the way that he gloried in Rachel's new look rather than freaking out about it, the way Finn did. As always, love the effortless banter you write for them. Their little display for the rest of the McKinley students - let me just say I would have paid to have seen *that* on my screen. And, just like Jesse, I can think of any number of ways that the two of them could entertain themselves while trapped in detention... :)

P.S. I have to say that I am certainly the beneficiary of St. Berry having hijacked your muse. Then again, since they've also totally hijacked mine, I understand the pull completely.
MissTrubiex chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Cute! You are right, everything IS better with Jesse in it.
PoetWITHOUTaCause chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
This is really good! I soo wished this would have happened instead! Finn is such an oaf at times, but Jesse is swavy almost all the time, you are awesome and should do another one!
PoetWITHOUTaCausr chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Love it!
lynn chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
verry great, funny, just delicious
HeathCampbell chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
You do my St. Berry heart good!

You write Jesse's character very well. I loved the contrast you showed in his acceptance, and sort of approval, of Rachel's attire compared to Finn's meltdown. Sigh, they really are perfect together..

The voyeuristic kiss scene was also quite enjoyable. ;)
thesoundofsunshine chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
I loved this. I think that Jesse being there instead of Finn would have been better. And, I thought this was a beautiful way to shove Jesse into Season 2, especially the Britney/Brittany episode. This was cute.