Reviews for Heroes Are Made of This
daisysakura chapter 6 . 4/11/2018
I'm crying. This a such a good story! I really enjoyed it and I hope to God I can read something as bromantic as this because it was great! Thank you so much for sharing such a wonderful story. I cried, I really did. Thank you again for sharing.
daisysakura chapter 5 . 4/11/2018
My heart just about burst from happiness at this chapter. Murdock and Face are so adorable, I swear.
daisysakura chapter 4 . 4/10/2018
Murdock and el Diablo...lol This was awesome. I love how you described the relationship between him and Face. True bromance at its finest!
daisysakura chapter 3 . 4/10/2018
Awww, the ending is so cute! I love the father/son relationship between Murdock and Hannibal. Beautiful, Captain!
daisysakura chapter 2 . 4/9/2018
Murdock is too sweet for this world. I loved the angst then the hurt and comfort. Perfect!
daisysakura chapter 1 . 4/8/2018
I was so in the mood for some friendship fics and I'm glad I found this one. I'm not sure how I found an A-Team one but I'm definitely not complaining. Great first chapter!
Honey in the Sunshine chapter 6 . 8/14/2017
Yeah, this was a killer... I have a lump the size of a Nation in my throat now..
thewarpedmind1 chapter 6 . 7/5/2017
Awesome! I was glued to each chapter!
InACupFool chapter 6 . 8/11/2016
Really good story!
RevyCaitEll chapter 6 . 7/9/2016
So awesome and action packed, and with the loyalty of the craziest team out there.

This has been a thoroughly enjoyable read, you have amazing talent :)
RevyCaitEll chapter 3 . 7/8/2016
Murdock, you're a boss.
RevyCaitEll chapter 2 . 7/8/2016
You gotta love those damn shark weeks XD
RevyCaitEll chapter 1 . 7/8/2016
Awesome, manual on how to fly your Osprey in typhoons.
Frickin brilliant can't wait to read the rest XD
Book girl fan chapter 4 . 2/22/2014
How about she doesn't kill him, doesn't thank him, and they call it even?
Raphael Archie chapter 6 . 12/11/2013
This is soooooo beautiful! ! I cried the first time I read it, read it a million times since, but have just cried again. Thank you :) I am new to the world of A-Team fandom and it kills me that such brilliant authors are no longer writing-I wish I could turn back time and beg you all never to stop :) Just wonderful.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »