Reviews for Heroes Are Made of This
InACupFool chapter 6 . 8/11
Really good story!
RevyCaitEll chapter 6 . 7/9
So awesome and action packed, and with the loyalty of the craziest team out there.

This has been a thoroughly enjoyable read, you have amazing talent :)
RevyCaitEll chapter 3 . 7/8
Murdock, you're a boss.
RevyCaitEll chapter 2 . 7/8
You gotta love those damn shark weeks XD
RevyCaitEll chapter 1 . 7/8
Awesome, manual on how to fly your Osprey in typhoons.
Frickin brilliant can't wait to read the rest XD
Book girl fan chapter 4 . 2/22/2014
How about she doesn't kill him, doesn't thank him, and they call it even?
Raphael Archie chapter 6 . 12/11/2013
This is soooooo beautiful! ! I cried the first time I read it, read it a million times since, but have just cried again. Thank you :) I am new to the world of A-Team fandom and it kills me that such brilliant authors are no longer writing-I wish I could turn back time and beg you all never to stop :) Just wonderful.
Freakylady666 chapter 6 . 3/17/2013
Absolutely AMAZING! I love this, you nailed the charcters and their relationships, and this was so much fun to read (I confess the Sossa-Murdock one had me in stitches when she kissed him lol) I would love to see more like this; team & Murdock based freindship fics like this rock (I'm not a huge fan of team slash since it's not cannon to either the show or the movie) but this story is perfect and I can't wait to see what else you can do with my favorite boys ;-)
Aileil chapter 2 . 10/6/2012
Oh that is a good one!
Dinogeek chapter 6 . 9/21/2012
Holy crap this story is awesome. 8D You wrote all the characters perfectly and I especially love Murdock. Man, I love Murdock... Anyways, this is totally going into my favorites, just so you know. Really enjoyed it.

miss teigne chapter 6 . 9/9/2012
elle et vraiment magnifique si tu pouvait en refaire une comme celle la
jinxcat21 chapter 2 . 8/12/2012
stabbed Face in the neck with a fork...concussion from being hit with a frying pan..."just keep swimming"...good God you had me right there in Murdock's mind :)
Shadow315 chapter 6 . 6/21/2012
I really liked this!

-shadow
mw chapter 6 . 3/12/2012
Awesome job! Loved every word!
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 5 . 8/30/2011
Phew. That was a scary chapter. Poor Face. :(...then again, why am I not surprised he was sharp shooting while sexting? *facepalm* Again, good chapter!