Reviews for Heroes Are Made of This
Book girl fan chapter 4 . 2/22/2014
How about she doesn't kill him, doesn't thank him, and they call it even?
Raphael Archie chapter 6 . 12/11/2013
This is soooooo beautiful! ! I cried the first time I read it, read it a million times since, but have just cried again. Thank you :) I am new to the world of A-Team fandom and it kills me that such brilliant authors are no longer writing-I wish I could turn back time and beg you all never to stop :) Just wonderful.
Freakylady666 chapter 6 . 3/17/2013
Absolutely AMAZING! I love this, you nailed the charcters and their relationships, and this was so much fun to read (I confess the Sossa-Murdock one had me in stitches when she kissed him lol) I would love to see more like this; team & Murdock based freindship fics like this rock (I'm not a huge fan of team slash since it's not cannon to either the show or the movie) but this story is perfect and I can't wait to see what else you can do with my favorite boys ;-)
Aileil chapter 2 . 10/6/2012
Oh that is a good one!
Dinogeek chapter 6 . 9/21/2012
Holy crap this story is awesome. 8D You wrote all the characters perfectly and I especially love Murdock. Man, I love Murdock... Anyways, this is totally going into my favorites, just so you know. Really enjoyed it.

miss teigne chapter 6 . 9/9/2012
elle et vraiment magnifique si tu pouvait en refaire une comme celle la
jinxcat21 chapter 2 . 8/12/2012
stabbed Face in the neck with a fork...concussion from being hit with a frying pan..."just keep swimming"...good God you had me right there in Murdock's mind :)
Shadow315 chapter 6 . 6/21/2012
I really liked this!

-shadow
mw chapter 6 . 3/12/2012
Awesome job! Loved every word!
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 5 . 8/30/2011
Phew. That was a scary chapter. Poor Face. :(...then again, why am I not surprised he was sharp shooting while sexting? *facepalm* Again, good chapter!
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 4 . 8/30/2011
Wow, I'm surprised you used Charrisa. Thrilled, but surprised. This chapter was full of classic little moments from the "bromance" to the Star Trek reference. The end was perfect...well, not for Charrisa, but the rest of us found it entertaining.
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 3 . 8/30/2011
Nice. Yeah, that was a Murdock plan. I kinda loved the bit describing Hannibal confessing to being in pain...or to going to the bathroom. As always, great characterization. I love the little pop culture references you sprinkle in with Murdock's pov. Great job!
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 2 . 8/30/2011
Of course. Hannibal and Face must love shark week two, since it means the other two won't bicker as much. Nice chapter. Yay for Murdock with his WWHD and his "Finding Nemo" references. Glad to see B.A. is okay.
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
*sigh* That man is crazy, but thank God he is. Poor B.A., a drugged up Murdock must make for an interesting roommate. Props for that bit about kleptomania being the answer. That sounds like something he would say.
QueenOfAwesomness chapter 6 . 8/10/2011
I absolutely love their comm. (is that what it's called?) names. They're unbelibeably fitting, though it makes me curious what BA's is. You should write another :-) there's nothing about these that I don't like :-)