Reviews for More Than Enough
I'm Still So Deep chapter 1 . 4/29
This was such a wonderful, moving fic. I really enjoyed it; Ed and Winry are such a precious couple, and you had them both so perfectly in character. You're an awesome writer! ️
tenaciousToxophilite chapter 1 . 8/17/2015
Your A/N basically summarizes the reason for my annoyances with the fandom at times. Elric Bromance and Edwin are both perfect. I love them equally, because the Resembool Trio are my babies. uwu

This was a great fic. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
Unpopular opinion time!

Let me start by pointing out that the Arakawa-approved ending of FMA03 had a MUCH different tone than Brotherhood. I think that everything Ed went through during FMA03 changed him to such a point that he was quite a different person than from when the series first started. He may not have been the person Winry was waiting for.

Yes, Brotherhood!Ed changed too, but the circumstances and experiences were different. Brotherhood!Ed had a ton of people standing beside him at the end. 03!Ed had just himself. I interpreted 03!Ed's decision to leave Amestris behind as part of his "growing up" experience. FMA03 had a big theme about growing up and leaving childish things behind. Leaving behind things you cannot have.

By the end of CoS, I think 03!Ed had found that he had outgrown Amestris and possibly Winry as well. I think he had only come back for Al, because I swear that was his only motivation for getting back to Amestris. Leaving Amestris at the end of the movie did resonate with the overall theme of moving forward and not looking back, but it also suggests that Ed no longer felt that he'd had a place in the life he left behind.

Did Shamballa have the best ending? No. But did it fit with the tone of the series? Yes, I think it did.

Don't jab Ed. Jab at the writers.
RinGopie07 chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
Hi there! I love this story so much. :) You were able to give an answer (and a good one) to the question of most EdxWin fans regarding EdxWinxAl relationship. It is also a question I keep asking myself: who is more important to Ed? That is why I was so happy that I came across this fanfic.

You were able to give an answer to the question in a form of a story that was beautifully written and it captured very well the emotions and characters of both Ed and Winry.

Some time after reading your story (being an FMAB addict), I came across websites/forums wherein this fanfic was recommended. Did you know that this story of yours was being recommended on different websites? Well, I would probably do the same and recommend this to other EdxWin fans too.

It might not show here on this website through the number of reviews, faves, etc. but a lot of people are reading this or have read this and you made a wonderful job in creating a fanfic like this.

Kudos and keep up the good work! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
My heart just BROKE. That was absolutely amazing.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Nice rant. I agree. Oh, and your story wasn't too sappy or cliche.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
this story is beautiful i've reread it several times... And shamballa should be beaten to a pulp and burned.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
my thoughts exactly. I used to love FMA 1 but when Ed left behind Winry, when they didn't return home to the house of the waiting family. Something inside me died, I was crushed and if my dad wasn't there I would've broke down and cried ( my non-girly part won't let me cry infront of my Dad unless I'm already crying) but really I just couldn't even like it not after that :(
Cold Flame96 chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
I just wanna tell you that I love this! It's so perfect! I am also sick of the argument and I adored the jabs at CoS. I loved that movie even though there were so many plotholes. XD The ending sucked though because they killed off Heiderich pointlessly, and everyone got a happy ending except Winry.

Just out of curiosity, do you have a youtube account with the same name? Because if you do, I just wanna tell you that I was in love with your Ed/Win video. It was edited beautifully and was just...perfect really!
DanaeMariSkywalker chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Aww! Such a short and sweet story! I totally understand where you are coming from about Edward and Winry's interactions in Conqueror of Shamballa. That's why I love the manga and Brotherhood version of them so much more. :) The brotherly love between Ed and Al is awesome as well.
InevitableConfusion chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
I loved it, thank you so much for posting! It's not very often that I read stories with a sadder or darker theme (I don't like being sad), and it's even less often that I find myself enjoying the story thoroughly and honestly.

In your case, I think the mood was very well balanced between angsty and sappy. It reminded me a lot of the actual series and how well the themes in it are balanced. This also made them seem very in-character to me (which is an impressive feat in itself).

Congrats on your success, and thank you again for writing and posting this! I really needed it :)

Vee
ninjas-are-everywhere chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
I agree completely! EdWin is given more justice in Brotherhood PLUS Ed never had to choose!
dragonball256 chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
This was pretty sweet, and damn that movie it was good but had a pretty sad ending
Random pineapple chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Ok, I loved the story, and on your rant: well said! I couldn't have agreed more! :)
AmeHimeTori chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Kawai! Lol! I loved it! Thanks!