Reviews for When I Get You Alone
WatsWitDaMonkey chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Haha! Great story!
sassy selena chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
haha this is like awesome :)
Mel Blue 1 chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
Oh, the pants! Best WIGYA story ever!
charlieslion chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
LOL. It's a curse. Blaine can charm the pants off of anybody.
rachelisntanowl chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
This is wonderful and funny and I lol'd too many times (though that last part may mean I'm easily amused- you decide).
Gunther123 chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
lol, love the story! when i saw the WIGYA vid, my theory was that it was a warbler tradition to randomly sing to a gap employee and no one felt like telling kurt that. either way good job
The Fabulous A.J chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Ha, either wanted to buy some pants or some socks, considering that's what he goes up to the register with. Oh boy, Blaine.

I LOVE this. Serenading women in the mall. I also love the cousin's reaction. "Hi, Blaine. No, you can't get in my pants." Tee hee. And Kurt's "Straight guys worked at the gap!"

Really cute and funny. I really liked it.
Kurtsie chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Bwahahaha! I love how you made this WIGYA fic silly, it was a nice change from all the angsty ones! Good work! I like the idea of GAP guy being straight, let's run with that.
Ooh a Jellybean chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
That was great :D
LuvMeSumGlee chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Ok LOVE this! Just... love. Seriously. Nicely done
akerri.dogi chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Oh god, this is hilarious! It should SO be in the episode! I really do hope the episode is actually like this...
rain pitter-patters chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
I like this story! I found it quite amusing.

I like your theory for the song, though I don't think I buy it. I don't think the song is what it looks like in the video, but I still think the problems it raises will be solved right away.
Juliet Hummel-Anderson chapter 1 . 2/5/2011