Reviews for Six Years
smokinbombkhrlover10 chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Love the story author-san! Me & my friend love Ken too! Thanks for writing that
I'm Doxophobic chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
SHARE KEN! SHARE THE SHOTA!

*coughs*

I mean.. why, yes, what an adorable little boy Ken is!

*glances away*

Yay! More FeMCxKen! And above all, he's in elementary. That gives me so much ideas. It's really funny how you portray him as a guy who keeps thinking about whether the girl he likes likes him back. FeMCxKen is a refreshing pair (since Akihiko and Shinjiro seems to always get the 'oh I've loved you since ever, senpai!' lines). Oh fangirls.

Write more Ken! And Older!Ken! And Elementary!Ken!
WipingAllOut chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
What a cute, well written, one-shot! It does a character as awesome as Ken justice. It flows so nicely. There isn't a moment in there that feels dull or awkward writing wise.

What I'm most impressed about is that you incorporated a song into the story well. I see too many stories that just copy and paste lyrics and do little to nothing to connect it to what's going on.

Give yourself a pat on the back from me to you. As a huge Ken fan, I feel you've made a wonderful story with him. I look forward to seeing more writing from you.
Despair's Cold Edge chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
Fuckyear shotacon.
tsuki-no-usagi-kaguya-hime chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Aww, fluffy goodness. XD This was a cute story. -thumbs up-
Pathetic Apathy chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
While I absolutely do NOT approve of Ken's lover social link route in game, this made me go "D'aww..." He is so cute~ in here and I want to give him a hug! But seriously, Ken gets too much hate and it's refreshing to see him a little nervous.

I didn't catch any errors either, so yay!
Ryuchu chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Awwww! It's so adorably cute! I just wanna hug the living daylights out of little Ken! You should continue to write for him when he's younger...although stories with older Ken are also amazing! :3

Keep up the awesome (and fluffy) work!

(P.S. Not really sure if you're writing "the end" in German or not, but if you are, I'm pretty sure the article for it is "das", not "die". If it's NOT meant to be in German...then just ignore this bit. :))