Reviews for El Diablo del Oeste
TealEyedBeing chapter 13 . 4/11/2011
Read this last night :3 fantastic brilliance, i love your portrayels of Kurt
MadHatter0013 chapter 13 . 3/31/2011
First of all, I love your writing. You have the tendancy to paint pictures with words. Second, I've written a song called "Cowboy's Lullaby" that is loosley based around this story. I felt you should know seeing how you inspired it and all! If you want to, check it out! I posted the link below. :)

Thanks, MadHatter0013

watch?vOStkAfDQv_M
MaliceArchangela chapter 13 . 3/28/2011
perfectly splendid!
Dragoncat chapter 13 . 2/27/2011
Smart man, that Nightcrawler... He knows to get unfinished business out of harm's way, so it doesn't come between him and his upcoming married life..._

LOVE your Kurrty stories! Keep on a-writin'...
50-Tablets chapter 4 . 2/26/2011
Hey isn't Warpath another character in the Marvel universe and you said only one other character in the marvel universe would appear
ObsessedwithNightcrawler chapter 13 . 2/26/2011
*applauds* wooohooo! Another fabulous ending! I love this as well as your danny phantom opener it was awesome..(you'd thik i'd review on the other one lol..)

Cant wait for more!
Blanc Expression chapter 12 . 2/25/2011
Aaah, I apologize for my absence! Like you, I've been preoccupied lately.

Anyways, wonderful TWO chapters! I applaud you for the action, the romance, and all of that good stuff. Deadpool's defeat was a little...sad for me because I adore him so, but nonetheless Kurt's victory made up for it.

Have all the cookies you want! P.S.: I knew it! You're a guy! I WIN THE BET, RIGHT? ... There was no bet, I just felt like saying that. Heh.
crazy.technicolor.mess chapter 13 . 2/25/2011
Catherine's response to the proposal was great, as was the overall ending. Ooh, a DP fic? Yay! I've been getting back into that fandom, watching reruns with my brother. Can't wait to see what you come up with.
AmuletSpade chapter 13 . 2/25/2011
:D Sure thing, Quill! Wouldn't miss it fer th' world. :3 What an ending! I love how Kitty doesn't even wait 'till Kurt's finished talkin'. X3 That was adorable, I gotta admit.

Heh. Looks like Platt got what was comin' to him. Can't say I blame Kurt. I would've insulted him a bit more, personally. And used a chainsaw. C8 But I doubt Kurt had access to that kinda technology, so... works fer me! :D

-Spade
Anahbell chapter 13 . 2/25/2011
Let me tell you Quill, I just about had a freaking heart-attack reading this chapter. I had goosebumps the entire time! I LOVE YOU. :D Lookin' forward to the next Kurtty! *marks her calender to start counting down the days* :P
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 13 . 2/25/2011
Poor Kurt. What a way to meet your girlfriend's parents: looking like you just came out of a fight and on the edge of death.

And once again, we must give thanks for the old man with a stick...

Aw! Such a sweet couple!

Hehe, I like the proposal.

"Catherine," he finished, his voice quietly sincere, "Will ya marry m-ooomph!"

Any further emotional outpouring on Kurt's behalf was cut off when Catherine seized his arm, pulled him upright and kissed him right on the lips.

Hehe! ;)

Ewww... I hopw Kurt didn't get any blood on him! That would be tough to explain at dinner!

Although, I can totally see Kitty's parents being horrified at him being blood-spattered, and Kitty just sitting there, pretty as you please, scolding him for being late.
America50 chapter 13 . 2/25/2011
Sad to see such a great story end. But that only means another great story soon :D Awesome job on the whole story, I really enjoyed reading it.
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 12 . 2/25/2011
Weird (and please, no offense meant) but I really did have you pegged as a girl. ;)

"Go to Hell, Wagner."

Kurt didn't even so much as look them in the eye.

"You first."

Ahhh, the famous Wagner disdain for his enemies. Gotta love it.

Ouch.

Oooh.

AHHH!

Eeesh.

Poor Deadpool :)

Thus sayeth Wagner: vengeance bleongeth not to me, but to my friends... these fiends with pointy sticks...

You know my answer. Saddle up kids, we're headed for Phantom-verse!
rockster0810 chapter 12 . 2/24/2011
Amazing. Its sad to see the story coming to an end but i've really enjoyed it! Please keep up the amazing work on all your stories. I don't think there is any harm in you writing a Danny Phantom fic before your next KURTTY fic. Will be just as awesome!
Anahbell chapter 12 . 2/24/2011
Again, an AMAZING chapter. You know, honestly.. if I was a movie producer, I'd turn all of the Kurtty Fanfics in this series you write into mini-movies. Or, if I was the moviegoer I'd be first in line at the box-office to get my front row seats to see 'em. XD Thank you for the surprisingly quick update! Can't wait to see what the next chapter is!
111 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »