Reviews for Dragon Slayer
mandancie chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
oh wow! this was really good! :) I loved this story!
Rolletti chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Funny, I just watched "Like a Virgin" today, then I came across this story. How befitting! This was great and I wish it was in the show. Once again, amazing writing and congrats for a job so VERY well done.

Rolletti
Desertfyre chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Vastly amusing! Great story!
vellika chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Lovely story. I think you are spot on with Dean's thoughts. This seriously cheered me up! :)
VoicesInTheWind chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Yes! Sammy the Dragon Slayer! xD

This is an epic one-shot. They kind of ignored the fact that Sam killed that dragon so fantastically in the show, but I thought it was brilliant - it's wonderful to see the follow-up here! And Dean's excitement over just having Sam back at all makes it the much better, as well. I love the boys when they get to just be happy, dragon-slaying brothers for a while.

Love it!

-Voices
cookjar chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
I just loved that. Short and oh so sweet.
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
Yeah I must admit it is SOOOOOOOOOOO nice having our Sammy back! I mean I love the fact he could use the puppy dog eyes and the understanding sympathetic way that only Sammy has to talk to victims families. He's so awesome. Both brothers are. I love how happy Dean is to have his sweet little brother back. The only thing is I am worried that wall will come crumbling down and you only know it will. That's the Winchester luck which is crap. Those poor brothers so deserve some kind of a break but I don't see it happening anytime soon. Excellent Job!
LaylaBinx chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
Awww this was sooo cute! Great story hon! :D
CPAnthoni chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
Super cute. :) And I hadn't actually thought of it that way, but yeah, Sam's a dragon slayer now. :)

I had wondered, during the sword in the stone scene, what would have happened if Sam tried to pull the sword from the stone. Maybe Dean couldn't do it because he wasn't the one supposed to kill the dragon this time.
9Tiptoes chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
too adorable for words and so accurately them. I hadn't even thought of that. Dragon Slayer! That's awesome. Takes me back to the Dragon Slayer movie. Ahh, the good ole days.

And white castle! LOL!

A giddy episode, makes giddy fans, makes giddy fanfics! Yay!
Twinchy chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Aw, such a gorgeous tag for the episode!

I agree 100% that Dean will never, to the day he (finally) dies, regret what he did to get the "real Sammy" back and that he did risked it to begin with.

You could see it in every moment there how he loved his little brother, soul firmly back in place, to bits and pieces for his compassion and love.

Dean refering to Sam as the "noble knight" and "dragon slayer" was awesome - even Sammy seemed to get used to it - and the old discussion about what and where to eat just warmed my (and Dean's) heart.

Very well done, Phx. *cheers*
Nana56 chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Amen! It's so awesome to have THE Sam back and I can really see Dean doing this. :D

Dragon Slayer for sure! Woohoo!

Nicely done. :)
clair beaubien chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
This is great! This is exactly what's been missing from the show all this time. It actually hurt to "hear" Dean say how good it was to "have the kid in the seat next to him" again.

Thanks!

CB
cold kagome chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
HAHAHA,, ,OMG LOV EIT SOO FUNYY AND CUTE
TraSan chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Woo hoo! Our boys, our show, it was back, yeah? :D

Gotta say, this was awesome. Just the right blend of humor and banter and yeah...I haven't seen Dean (or SAM for that matter) look this happy in years.

*sigh*

Very fun read, girl. Great job (as per the usual!).