Reviews for Nothing of Anything
Kreyana chapter 7 . 4/26/2013
I'm going to take a stab here and say that, even though EVERYONE wants to know what happened, you are perfectly content with leaving it right where it stands.

Which is totally evil.

Very unique idea, though. And I think I get that "toeing the line" comment. First in that the original Atlantis would believe Rodney's dead because of the empty body (presumably, since the device is supposed to act more like the communication stones). And secondly in the open ending with not knowing what happens with that transporter thing.
Lidil chapter 7 . 12/7/2011
Pain and anguish all around.

Nobody wins.
EmiY-chan chapter 7 . 11/20/2011
I loved this story but I don't feel like it is complete, please update this or write a sequel to it!
Amakurikara chapter 7 . 9/22/2011
Ok...it says complete...but I hope that is a lie! You could do so much more! So...finish it? Write a sequel? This was a fantastic story!
Annie866 chapter 7 . 5/9/2011
I just found your story and I couldn't stop reading. Hope there is a future update!
Alerix Slynn chapter 7 . 3/26/2011
So awesome! And to be honest I've never really liked any female Rodney stories but I loved this! Maybe just because it was different, but also because you've got an awesome writing style and the idea itself was wonderful.

Really great work!
Magdalen Beller chapter 7 . 2/25/2011
Oh my God your story is so wonderful! Please update soon!
KaleRaven chapter 7 . 2/22/2011
You're killing me! This is so good, except its a cliffhanger. I hope the "complete" tag doesn't mean it's abandoned.
Snotwing chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
This story was very well written. Compelling. However, I'd have to say that the 'complete' tag was false advertising. I felt that there was a lot you didn't address. I would love to see you finish this, or write a sequel. Thanks for posting it, though.
Dreamer22 chapter 7 . 2/8/2011
ack! But-but what happens? SOOOOOOOOO many questions! please please please please please write a sequel!