Reviews for Coward On the Phone
EstrellaReina chapter 18 . 9/16/2014
OH MY GOD THIS IS AMAZING! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEAAZE update this ASAP! I can't wait for the next part.
P.S Did you mean Emily Prentiss from Criminal Minds?! I LOVE that show!
missyy94 chapter 18 . 9/3/2014
OK! This is great beginning of a story but u left us hanging:( please update!
Squiggle.giggle chapter 18 . 8/1/2014
Is this going to be continued?
I'm really into this and it's at an interesting part of the story
Oregon chapter 18 . 4/21/2014
Such a good story, please continue :)
Guest chapter 18 . 2/18/2014
I miss this story. I am crazy obsessed still, even after two years. When you last updated, I cried. So, if you ever read this. Thank you, you're wonderful, and this story is perfect!
Guest chapter 18 . 1/1/2014
please finish it!
Guest chapter 18 . 12/20/2013
Why did you not posted more?
put soon please! For the love of god! I'm dying here! I need the next chapter!
PERFECT! CONGRATULATIONS! KISSSES (;
DarrenColfer chapter 18 . 10/17/2013
Wth nooo! But wait It said he calls gay boys and makes them do things but why does he usually take straight guys then if he only calls gay boys? From what I see you haven't updated in a year so I will never know what happens :/ but I hope you do.
DarrenColfer chapter 17 . 10/17/2013
Omgg wth! Now that I think about it the guy did say that he has done this before. Wwooww!
DarrenColfer chapter 16 . 10/17/2013
Ok Karofsky gave him permission to tell so he better!
DarrenColfer chapter 15 . 10/17/2013
I new it was Blaine the second Karpfsky said he had the person he wanted to kill. Why hasn't Kurt told his dad who it is yet?
DarrenColfer chapter 14 . 10/16/2013
Omgg after all that shit that has happened Kurt better have told them. But he didn't talk to his dad or a cop please tell me he did or is going to?
DarrenColfer chapter 13 . 10/16/2013
Aww poor Blaine :( I thought Blaine's dad was gonna be mean but he wasn't and I'm glad he wasn't. Damn Kurt say something.
DarrenColfer chapter 11 . 10/16/2013
Uh uh Kurt went too far saying Blaine was just like Karofsky and he hated him!
DarrenColfer chapter 10 . 10/16/2013
Omg Kurt is hurting Blaine and everyone around him by not saying shit, (sorry I have to keep reminding myself it's just a story)