Reviews for No Turning Back
hana chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
it was good, i liked it ,and including cancer? that's totally a drama
REMEMBERMRSLCULLEN4EVER chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
THIS WAS A VERY MOVING STORY. I DON'T THINK I HAVE EVER READ ANYTHING LIKE IT. I REALLY LIKED IT. I WOULD LOVE TO READ A OUTTAKE ABOUT THEIR LIFE.

GOOD LUCK WITH THE CONTEST,

LCULLEN
tuesdaymidnight chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Guh. A pierced Edward who is so beautiful men and women swoon around him? I love it. This story was very powerful with Carlisle's denial, his relationship with Esme deteriorating, and then his connection with Edward. Thank you for sharing it!
ArcadianMaggie chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
I feel sorry for Esme, but it's good that Carlisle was able to face the truth about himself and find happiness with Edward. Thanks for the story and good luck in the contest!
JasperLuver48 chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
I read this awhile back and realized I never reviewed. I really loved the dynamic between these two and while I do feel sorry for Esme, I'm glad that C was there for Edward while he went through such a traumatic time and I'm also glad that they found their forever in each other!

xoxo
KellanCougar chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Loved it. Felt bad for Esme, but deep down she must have known something wasn't right, especially when those all around could see it. Great stuff. Good luck in the contest.
sandraj60 chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
"In our short time together, he'd learned my body so well that it was almost as if I were a part of him."

This is a beautifully well written story. It was interesting that you wrote Carlisle as homosexually suppressed. It was also good that you did not make one big happy family with Esme as the forgiving friend. That would have unrealistic.
unlikelymember chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
I can't imagine being put Ina position of denying my own feelings as Carlisle was here. But my heart breaks for Esme and the betrayal she must feel.
TKegl chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
Nice job. I did feel sad for Esme - that had to be really difficult for her to deal with. Such a struggle for Carlisle, but I'm glad he got his HEA.

Good luck in the contest!
VAVikingGirl chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
This is a very good story, but it has some spell check errors, and some missing sections that cause it to not be truly great. I love the idea and the emotions that are displayed. A pre-reader/beta would really help.
Nisa Cullen chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
i love self discovery! Great story!
Raven's twimom chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
Very dramatic, angsty. I loved it. I'm so glad I joined this community. Great writing job
Pyejammies chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Great story. Pity that Esme had to suffer. No child and no husband. I hope she finds someone to love her. However, E and C, now that was really hot but they've had a rocky start and it will be some years before they can relax and feel safe that the cancer has gone for good. I presume that Edward wasn't a professional player because the op would have signalled the end of his career. Very touching seeing Edward having to cope with his diagnosis and I could have hit Carlisle for leaving him to cope on his own. Still better late than never.