Reviews for A Hetalia Crime Fic
mariexmarie chapter 3 . 7/11/2013
i love it! at first i thought sasha was a girl...
The Sterling Dragon chapter 10 . 11/4/2012
This was an amazing story. However, I can't help but wonder if this was inspired by the movie Taken?

I personally find America's nickname for Ludwig very funny and I nearly died of laughter when I saw the name 'Viktor Krum', it was a nice touch :)

I am also happy with the fact that you didn't make Russia the bad guy in this story. I just don't understand why people do that.

The fact that there were really no 'pairings' (Not pairings like Ludwig and Gilbert's parents but parings like people create with cannon characters) made me happy that it wasn't a romance thing but a serious story that was well thought-out with a developed plot line and characters. (But the fleeting thing between America and Belarus was just to funny to pass up...)

The only thing that distracts me from the story is the ending. It just doesn't seem to tie up the lose ends to me. Do Elise and Ivan reconcile and agree to let Gilbert stay longer with Ivan or not? It also seemed that there were a few unnecessary line breaks, but that might be a part of how you intended the story to be presented. It also seemed that there really was no description, my friend once said to me 'Description is everything'. There also seemed to be a lot of said's, asked's, and replied's. I hope I helped and that I didn't offend you...

And...

Sorry for the REALLY long review ._.'
A. bsolute T. ruth S. poken chapter 2 . 7/6/2011
I like the idea so far! Poor Gil's the stepson :) I wonder who Ludwig's girlfriend is...good story and great description!
Kitty's Muse chapter 10 . 3/27/2011
I do really like your story. Happish end to a case (probably) is happy. :] You're a good writer. Keep it up!
PurinFuurin chapter 5 . 2/10/2011

Nice story
Ringo chapter 3 . 2/7/2011
What's going to happen?
PurinFuurin chapter 2 . 2/6/2011
Wow! Cool! I wonder why you made Gilbert younger than Ludwig though.. What are they going to do to him?