Reviews for Harry Potter and the Guardian Wand
Fascinating read! And such an unpredictable ending too! Good job dear author!
Is Dumbledore really alive! I really like your plot twists!
I think it's pathetic that Harry knows so little about everything! I mean, I understand the necessity of using that plot hole to bring certain information to light, but isn't Harry being a little too dumb? At the moment, with his knowledge of almost nothing but defence spells, sort of make him a 'all muscle with no brains' sort of wizard, if you know what I mean.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO A ONE-SHOT OF YOUNG ALBUS DUMBLEDORE AND AUGUSTA LONGBOTTOM!

I can totally imagine her hitting a young Albus in the head like Hermione does to Harry!
I'm really enjoying the background setting in this story! Looking forward to more!

Bringing olivander along is pretty unique as well. I hope he will have a major role in their upcoming survival!
adafrog chapter 67 . 4/27
Love it.
Guest chapter 42 . 10/31/2015
Who is dead.
Ezmerelda chapter 67 . 9/27/2015
Wow, this is a fantastic story!

Really fantastic! Words escape me, it's that good.

Thanks for writing. -"-
Sugvfguchtfc chapter 3 . 8/22/2015
Well I'm screwed if a nuke hits where I live. Damn you asthma. It's good don't worry it's good. Honestly I feel like a weasley could die in this story...
trninjakiller chapter 2 . 5/8/2015
HAHAHAHAHA

THIS IS THE MOST HILARIOUSLY INCORRECT POLITICAL FUCK BUBBLE I HAVE EVER READ! HAHAHAHAHAH

IRAN AND CYBER WARFARE HAHAHAHAHAH

IRAN AND USING NUKES IN MISSLE WITHOUT THE UNITED STATES LASER ANTI MISSLE DEFENCE SYSTEM DESTROYING THEM THE MOMENT THEY ARE DETECTED WHICH WOULD BE DAYS BEFORE THEY ARE EVEN LAUNCHED HAHAHAHAHAHA

OH AND MY FAVORITE THE FACT THAT THE MILITARY DECIDED TO THROW OUT ALL OF THEIR EMP SHIELD UNDERGROUND SILOS AND EMP SHIELDED AIRCRAFTS AND VEHICLES. AND EVEN BETTER HOW THE OTHER WORLD WIDE NUCLEAR COUNTRIES DIDN'T WIPE IRAN OFF THE MAP EVEN THOUGH THEY HAD THE COMPLETE CAPABILITY TO DO SO.

EVEN BETTER YET THAT IRAN WAS ABLE TO FIRE MISSLE AROUND THE PLANET WHEN THEIR MISSLES BARELY READ 1000 MILES.

Get your facts straight. Iran doesn't have nukes. And they never will. Isreal will wipe them off the map before they even finish building them.
daithi4377 chapter 4 . 3/6/2015
It was not a case of everyone forgetting as an old goat deliberately not telling him of his inheritance.
daithi4377 chapter 3 . 3/6/2015
For the wizards especially purebloods that don't understand the problem of having no electricity have them compare it to losing your magic and no elves to do anything lol.
SortingHat chapter 11 . 1/29/2015
Hey guys it is clear that the author for some reason became desperate for attention and lost it mentally with this fic.

Please do not feed the troll as the author has no concerns for anything other then OMG THIS IS KOOL! kind of reviews.

As for you Sikeus I hope you enjoyed you're meager 15 seconds of fame.
sunneedee chapter 14 . 1/8/2015
No wild pigs and turkeys in the uk lol
SortingHat chapter 17 . 1/3/2015
If you want to see what a real EMP bomb would be like from knowledgeable people read the story *One Second After* about a family living in Black Mountain North Carolina which is a small mountain town that deals with the effects of an EMP.

Another good EMP book that is not hard to follow is 77 days in September or something like that which is about a man who has a family in Montana but had to go to Texas to fix powerlines from a damaging hurricane.

On his way home he is in his airplane which was just starting to lift off the runaway when the engine suddenly quit and the plane lurched back and crashed due to the air brakes not working.

He makes friends with someone who has a home in the suburbs of Houston and his friend winds up having a 1980s car that is not as computerized so it starts right away.

The main star makes some kind of contraption that he pulls and walks from Texas to Montana having to make it before the dead of winter and almost dies due to weather when he almost makes it home after some *incidents* but someone kind takes him in.

It does have a good ending. I don't like stories that are drama. Sorry!

A more complicated story is called *Lights Out* which used to be internet only but the author decided to get it published and I read the PDF version before he canceled it. It is also about a family in a subdivision just north of Austin Texas who are survivalists due to the dad having a black belt in the martial arts but it really gets heavy into military lingo and is hard to follow after a while.

Unlike what most reviews say I do NOT recommend it unless you REALLY love military type stories and need as much military junk I mean technical stuff floating in you're head as possible.

I understood barely 1/4th of what the book described once they reverted to military style protection of their little housing development.

One thing I have notice a trend in survival books is they are all set in the south. Why not have one set in the Pacific Northwest or the Great Lakes where there is lots of water nearby?