Reviews for Harry Potter and the Guardian Wand
What the bloody hell is has no nuclear bomb!
Bullshit
What a utter piece of shit..

Omake:

Over the wireless, both harry potter and hermonie were horrify to hear that americans postivly identified that the person who stole the nuclear warheads was a wizard. Americans claiming that the wizards were allies of the muslims have decided to enact the Armageddon Protocol. In less the 40 hours the entire missile system of over 75,000 ICBM missiles will be launched and will reduce the planet to ash including the total destruction of anything magical...

The Goblins in their underground cities laughed but were suprised when the missiles struck they lost their magic and then their lives as over 75 million megatons of nuclear released energy worldwide extreminated all life on the planet...
tomascatts chapter 1 . 3/31
Loved this..post apocalyptic books and Harry potter...my two faves united.o
Celebwen Telcontar chapter 2 . 9/29/2016
I would like to recommend the Emberverse Series by SM Stirling. It starts with Dies the Fire, and is about what happens when ALL technology is rendered useless. It's one of my favorite book series'.

CT
Guest chapter 67 . 5/26/2016
Fascinating read! And such an unpredictable ending too! Good job dear author!
Guest chapter 33 . 5/26/2016
Is Dumbledore really alive! I really like your plot twists!
Guest chapter 27 . 5/25/2016
I think it's pathetic that Harry knows so little about everything! I mean, I understand the necessity of using that plot hole to bring certain information to light, but isn't Harry being a little too dumb? At the moment, with his knowledge of almost nothing but defence spells, sort of make him a 'all muscle with no brains' sort of wizard, if you know what I mean.
Guest chapter 21 . 5/25/2016
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO A ONE-SHOT OF YOUNG ALBUS DUMBLEDORE AND AUGUSTA LONGBOTTOM!

I can totally imagine her hitting a young Albus in the head like Hermione does to Harry!
Guest chapter 7 . 5/25/2016
I'm really enjoying the background setting in this story! Looking forward to more!

Bringing olivander along is pretty unique as well. I hope he will have a major role in their upcoming survival!
adafrog chapter 67 . 4/27/2016
Love it.
Guest chapter 42 . 10/31/2015
Who is dead.
Ezmerelda chapter 67 . 9/27/2015
Wow, this is a fantastic story!

Really fantastic! Words escape me, it's that good.

Thanks for writing. -"-
Sugvfguchtfc chapter 3 . 8/22/2015
Well I'm screwed if a nuke hits where I live. Damn you asthma. It's good don't worry it's good. Honestly I feel like a weasley could die in this story...
trninjakiller chapter 2 . 5/8/2015
HAHAHAHAHA

THIS IS THE MOST HILARIOUSLY INCORRECT POLITICAL FUCK BUBBLE I HAVE EVER READ! HAHAHAHAHAH

IRAN AND CYBER WARFARE HAHAHAHAHAH

IRAN AND USING NUKES IN MISSLE WITHOUT THE UNITED STATES LASER ANTI MISSLE DEFENCE SYSTEM DESTROYING THEM THE MOMENT THEY ARE DETECTED WHICH WOULD BE DAYS BEFORE THEY ARE EVEN LAUNCHED HAHAHAHAHAHA

OH AND MY FAVORITE THE FACT THAT THE MILITARY DECIDED TO THROW OUT ALL OF THEIR EMP SHIELD UNDERGROUND SILOS AND EMP SHIELDED AIRCRAFTS AND VEHICLES. AND EVEN BETTER HOW THE OTHER WORLD WIDE NUCLEAR COUNTRIES DIDN'T WIPE IRAN OFF THE MAP EVEN THOUGH THEY HAD THE COMPLETE CAPABILITY TO DO SO.

EVEN BETTER YET THAT IRAN WAS ABLE TO FIRE MISSLE AROUND THE PLANET WHEN THEIR MISSLES BARELY READ 1000 MILES.

Get your facts straight. Iran doesn't have nukes. And they never will. Isreal will wipe them off the map before they even finish building them.
daithi4377 chapter 4 . 3/6/2015
It was not a case of everyone forgetting as an old goat deliberately not telling him of his inheritance.