Reviews for Kings and Queens
Sage1988 chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
This story is brilliant

Her backstory is beautifully written and I love the interaction between her and the Knight.
GraciaJavert chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
I came across this piece a few months back and really enjoyed it. There's not enough quality Indy/Elsa on this site-well done!
Nerdman3000 chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
This is well done and written, perhaps you should write a sequel with her telling Indy about the baby.
ArianaKristine chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
I am absolutely, positively in LOVE with this story. Elsa was by far my favorite Indy girl, and I always believed her character to be complex. Thank you so very much for fleshing out her character more in the ingenious way.

"Elsa took it in her hand, and twirled it around. What the Grail Knight didn't expect was the intense anger to flash in her lapis eyes, and for her to throw it as hard as she could into the darkness." - love this part for its showing of the change of Elsa and the use of lapis.

Her backstory is great, and I love how you show her hatred of the Nazi's but that they were a necessary evil to her survival.

Most of all, I love that this is a story between her and the Knight. For the Knight was an agent of God, in a way, and that is expressed so well in this story.

Lovely, lovely, lovely, lovely. Please let me know if you intend to write any more, on this story or any other one that delves into these characters.