Reviews for The Ego and the Id
Selfcest chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Selfcest is now my new favorite thing...
Sunshine-aki chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
so theyre... but not... but are... not? selfcest. interesting.
sailormoon9993 chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Very interesting concept. Maybe they just could be real people?
RandomstalkerNOWWITHausername chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
The first part was good, and I like the plot, best selfcest? eeeewww XP I will remember to stay away from PCxMxB from now on *shudders* Nothing against your writing, which is nicely detailed, but...eeeewww...Write On?

-Randomstalker
Experiment 435 chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
That was very good, love the psychological references and how they fit so well, hope to see more of Butter's mental mates in the future.
StillTicksAway chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Your first paragraph starts off very well. It states the topic and the conflict: others thinking Butters is insane. The second paragraph builds on it and fits Butters so, so well. Professor Chaos does this in the show already, and it only makes sense that he would develop Marjorine the same way. Then it diverges: these people are not pretend anymore, they are separate.

Their appearances is just great, presented like something real, yet with Butters "wtf" reaction.

There is also this idea throughout this that doctors and figures of authority are constantly lying to Butters. It is a good reflection on real life and treatment of the insane. Of course doctors know what is "really" happening. Of course they do. And bloody hell, the semantics of it all. If one is in the system, they must play by the systems rules. It is bullshit, but there it is. "Sanity is relative."

It's always fun to see different peoples' take on Freud. Id/Ego/Superego 3some...now that is some heavy handed masturbation.
Otherwise Known As chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
as always, your stories make me happy.
Celestial Reign chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Oh my God.

This was...oh my. I...I have DREAMED of reading something like this for so long-you just don't even know. I'm still in shock. I'm in love with you now. You MUST marry me.

This was superb and exquisite. One of the few things I've read that leaves me feeling still sucked into it way after I'm through reading.

You seriously just don't know how long I've dreamed of reading a fic that treats someone with MPD as an actual disease, and for it to develop into schizophrenia... I'm on cloud 9.

I want more. I could go on all day long about how awesome you are, but I'm sure you're tired of hearing it. I just-I love you, okay?

More, please, please. I will get on my knees and beg you.

~CR
Dr. Freud chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Well I must say that this was quite the interesting read.

Except I didn't read it at all lolol TROLLED BODY WOAH OMG
Feathershin chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
I felt so bad for Butters when the doctor was trying to readmit him. :( I almost cried

I LOVED IT! :D You should do more bisex fics! Not enough bisexual ANYTHING in this world! : Especially not MMF.

I loved the premise, I loved the execution and the writing. The only thing I didn't like was how Marjorine and Professor Chaos talked. It didn't really feel like Butters' unconscious, but it didn't take away from the story any. Keep it up :3
Turtle-Nerd chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
You never disappoint! The library must be SO awkward D: Thanks for making awesome stories.