Reviews for Love From a Bottle
...BWAHAHAHAHA!XD
Random Person 88 chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
OMG, DEFINATELY BLINO! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! loved it! 3 totally cute pairing too
Volcarona chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Hilarious~! :D I've always wondered what happened back then... :D Shino and Blaise~ Such a cute couple~! :D
Kelina Dawn Hearan chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Wow! That was so hilarious! Never knew that's why Blaise hates wine, but I so agree with him, Shino IS beautiful, too bad you can't marry her in the game. BTW, don't you think Shino looks a bit like Felicity from Rune Factory 1? I think Shaise is better XD
Ran08 chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Now I now. Great! :)
Simona Storn chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
That was AWESOME! You know, I've always supported Blaise and Shinonome. ALWAYS. Blaise x Shinonome, Hazel x Shermann, and Wells x Marjorie (I know, the second pairing is *not* twisted.).
Winter-Grown-Lily chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
I've always wondered what happeneed all those years ago. Now I know :)
Warhawk07 chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Well... this would explain why we never give him wine... I wonder if Sakuya, Collette, and Rusk are gonna be one big happy family any time soon? I'd say it was eight years before, because Monica is only eight in the game... and why is Gaius here? isn't he about 17 in this? and Carlos too!
gumi-tan chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Hahahaha, i've always wondered what happens to Blaise when he gets drunk XD
Smash Genesis chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Shaise. Definetly Shaise.
Winter's ice chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Hahahah, that was sertinly interesting and funny at the same time, so, good job!
Alix Cohen chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
I think "Shaise" sounds better. This is quite a moment...you haven't told me about that line in the game.
AquaCrystal2756 chapter 1 . 2/5/2011