Reviews for La Vita Bella
Cinderella1268 chapter 20 . 1/15
SEXY AWESOME!Beck,Porter,Cassidy,This can't be good!I adore the Stabler family time,just beautiful.I can't wait to see what happens job,thank you loved it! EOEOEOEOEOEOEO.. FOREVERRRRRRRR..
Can't wait for more
TV Angel 711 chapter 20 . 1/14
Wow! Wonderful! Can’t wait to see what happens next! Amazing story!
Can't wait for more !
Cinderella1268 chapter 19 . 1/8
Happy birthday hon!Awesome update,sexy beginning! The tension is building in was always a creepy motherfucker,he had this sickly sweet look on his face every time. I just hope he doesn't get his hands on Olivia,Stabler will kill him of course,but still he could do a lot of damage if he gets hold of forward to the next amazing update. Thank you loved it! EOEOEOEOEOEOEO.. FOREVERRRRRRRR. AMEN!
TV Angel 711 chapter 19 . 1/7
First of all Happy Birthday!
OMG! Epic! Can’t wait to see what happens next! Richard White doesn’t stand a chance in hell against Elliot and Olivia! Wonderful story!
Cinderella1268 chapter 18 . 1/6
So great to have you back!Fantastic as always,I am at the edge of my seat from the suspense as usual. Looking forward to the next update, thank you loved !.. FOREVERRRRRRRR..
Omgahhhh I'm so happy! Thank you!
TV Angel 711 chapter 18 . 1/5
Interesting! Welcome back to this wonderful story! Amazing!
LivLaughLoveSVU chapter 18 . 1/5
just started rereading some of your stories again and oh how I've missed a good TStabler story... so glad I decide to check them out again ! can't wait for the next update to this !
Can't wait for more
storylover562 chapter 17 . 6/8/2017
Of course this is fantastic. I have loved this story from the beginning of Young and Beautiful. Please keep it going.
Guest chapter 17 . 3/17/2017
Please update
chante chapter 17 . 10/6/2016
Please make more chapters soon
TV Angel 711 chapter 17 . 8/28/2016
Wow! Wonderful! I love it and can't wait to see what happens next!