Reviews for La Vita Bella
chante chapter 17 . 10/6/2016
Please make more chapters soon
TV Angel 711 chapter 17 . 8/28/2016
Wow! Wonderful! I love it and can't wait to see what happens next!
brokenangelx1 chapter 17 . 8/28/2016
Oooooohhhhh! Snap! Fin has decided to cause some trouble for his friends. And ya know, Olivia and Elliot love being a pain to everyone with their relationship. Just cause everyone is jealous! I love it! Thank you for updating!
Cinderella1268 chapter 17 . 8/28/2016
I was like sweet!Then holy shit,what the hell just happened?!All I have to say is that I am tense on edge,can't wait for the next update!Thank you loved it!EOEOEOEOEOEOEO.. FOREVERRRRRRRR..
Guest chapter 15 . 8/23/2016
I've missed this story so much. Great job.
Guest chapter 15 . 8/23/2016
Happy happy happy! So glad you're continuing the story!
TV Angel 711 chapter 16 . 8/24/2016
Wonderful! Wow! I can't wait to see who this mysterious green eyed bear claw tattooed guy is! Amazing story! I love it!
Cinderella1268 chapter 16 . 8/24/2016
Sweet!Damn!That was a sexy awesome forward to the next exciting you loved it. EOEOEOEOEOEOEO.. FOREVERRRRRRRR..
MLN chapter 15 . 8/24/2016
Thanks for continuing the story. It's been so long, I kind of forgot it. Now it gives me the chance to re read both stories. Hope you decide to continue this story
lizzard9 chapter 15 . 8/23/2016
Yes more please! I am excited you are writing more for this story. I have been waiting for more.
LivingForSVU98 chapter 15 . 8/23/2016
I'm dying right now. I had to make sure it wasn't a joke so I literally reread the entire thing so I knew it was new stuff. Live it by the way
TV Angel 711 chapter 15 . 8/23/2016
Yes please more! I love it! Amazing! I can't wait to see what happens next!
Caskett050712 chapter 15 . 8/23/2016
so glad you decided to continue this story can't wait to hear more
DDLadner chapter 15 . 8/23/2016
Omg yay i was hoping it would be updated cant wait for more
modfeminist85 chapter 15 . 8/23/2016
I'm so excited that you're writing again and I'm even more excited that you're continuing this story. I look forward to reading more.