Reviews for Books, Bookings and Blondes
TheMarkOfSerafina chapter 5 . 12/8/2014
This is like the best ever! My God, it happened They found out about the book anyway... I loved this book immensely! Man, this is good stuff, y'know? You did great, you know that? You did great and I loved it so ,much!
TheMarkOfSerafina chapter 4 . 12/8/2014
It's getting ridiculous and I'm loving it! Is this like one of the crack!fic?
TheMarkOfSerafina chapter 3 . 12/8/2014
This is crazy! Unfortunately, I'm having too much fun in this...
TheMarkOfSerafina chapter 2 . 12/8/2014
This is a risky life for both Buffy and Spike! My God! She's officially a writer I can't believe it...
TheMarkOfSerafina chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
This is totally wacky! Buffy writing a novel was something I never thought of, I swear!
GNatGirl13 chapter 5 . 6/7/2012

Although I kind of want to see the Scoobies' reactions too
GNatGirl13 chapter 4 . 6/7/2012
You really should consider adding 'humor' as a genre for this story. it is histerical! Plus, there really hasn't been a whole lot of romance, other than Angel talking about Buffy.
LGM chapter 5 . 2/21/2011
i thought this was absoultly brillrant. is there going to be anothre one?
Emerald chapter 5 . 1/1/2009
"Connor’s first word was ‘shag’. His second was ‘duh’."

Oh, I really pity Darla and Angel, I really do. Most kids first words should be something cute, not 'shag'. I love the story, it has it's unique brand of humor.

You made my day.

Emerald
seeleyswifey chapter 5 . 11/19/2007
Awesome don't leave it like that continue please
nathy.faith chapter 5 . 11/4/2007
I really enjoyed your fanfiction!

Great job!
engine47 chapter 5 . 1/31/2005
this is amazing! i love the buffy-darla friendship and the spike-darla relationship. i hope the BA comes soon! update soon please!
The Sailor Earth chapter 5 . 8/13/2003
SEQUEL!

I want a sequel. Please, PLEASE write one.

Sailor Earth
x5-599-girl chapter 5 . 4/9/2002
Hi! Just wanted to say I love this fic! And ask if it would be okey if I link to your fics from my site ( /angelbuffysite3000 )

So is it?
LelaRose chapter 5 . 4/4/2002
I'm so into denial. This season 6/3 is more than I can take.

Your stories are really good.