Reviews for What if I Told You
MiaSma chapter 14 . 4/18
Extremely abrupt end
You haven't shown us much about this relationship that's worth saving. Edward baiting Bella one minute and comforting her the next. I've got whiplash.
Very OOC behavior, it's not canon, you should include that in your summary or at least in an author's note.
Ciao is goodbye or hello in Italian. Your usage doesn't make sense.
mygooddog chapter 9 . 3/7
4 tissue page . great
NanStew chapter 12 . 2/15
Riley Biers?
NanStew chapter 2 . 2/15
Charlie is going to be the Big Problem. I see it coming already.
NanStew chapter 1 . 2/15
Was gonna say love your Mike, but he became the douche he is. He sounded good for awhile anyway. Best way to start my day. Found this thru Fic Sisters / TwiFanFictionRecs

Can't wait to read more. At least it's complete. Been getting people abandoning theirs lately. GRRRRr
Beans827 chapter 14 . 2/15
Well, that was very well done. Kind of an abrupt ending but that's okay. At least everyone is where they are supposed to be. Thanks so much for writing that. You did an awesome job and I really enjoyed it. :-)
Twiolic chapter 14 . 2/13
The way this ended seemed as if there would be another chapter at some point, but since it's been over a year, I would guess that isn't happening. Nevertheless, I very much enjoyed reading this story.
Twiolic chapter 13 . 2/13
Oh no. Intense chapter.
Twiolic chapter 9 . 2/12
I like this strong Bella that cries.
Beans827 chapter 7 . 2/12
Yay! He's finally going to have to fight for something worthwhile. Thank goodness! Great stuff.
Beans827 chapter 6 . 2/12
Yeah, Alice deserved that too! Way to go, Bella!
Beans827 chapter 5 . 2/12
Oh, and did I forget to mention that I love Charlie going all neanderthal on Edward as well? Edward is sure getting it from all angles! And thank you for making this Bella with a backbone. She totally needs to take the reigns back of her runaway life!
1,049 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »