Reviews for Unforgivable or forgotten?
Sir Butt chapter 4 . 10h
I spat out my saliva at the end of this chapter.

3 times.

Unbelievable.

Truly a masterpiece. My brain can't brain anymore. It's just... pssssshhhhhh-kaboom! Mindblown!
please continue your story always giving suspense or something
x.DreamQueen.x chapter 10 . 7/7
Even though you have quite the amount of errors in you grammar and spelling (you're, your, their, there, and they're), I still find myself caught in your story. Keep up the good work.

P.S- the Vindicci are the actual members and Vendicare is the organization
Darkness7913 chapter 10 . 7/6
Update pls! I want to see how they'll react with Tsuna mastering all the techniques of the 1st vongola to the 8th? I'm assuming that they taught him the how to... ! Tsuna with wrath flames is a must see! 1827!
sara chapter 10 . 7/4
i have to thank you, this fanfic is awesome.
i am still waiting for the NeXT chapters.
i cant wait to read everyones reaction when tsuna returns
candy4beth chapter 10 . 6/9
please update
Isoya chapter 10 . 5/27
Update please ~ I got more addicted to this story. XD. I will wait no matter how long it will be~ so please update!
The Forgetful Wisher chapter 10 . 3/28
I think I've reviewed before, (It's been so long)
But anyway...
Once apon a time a young fangirl set off on an adventure though the great wide net. She found a site called and was instantly in love.
One day after watching KHR, she decided to look at some fanfiction (because she obviously has nothing better to do) and then discovered a treasure trove of goodyness.
Three days later, after gallons of feels and tons of fluff, she found this story.
She never forgot it, and so far has not found an equal to such drama/hurt.
A few years later, having wanted to reread the stories that she once (*cough* stalked *cough*) viewed with admiration, she stabled upon this yaoi filled goodness.
She is once more your faithful reviewer (read: stalker).
I will be waiting for your next update my friend :3
bakezorishoes chapter 10 . 3/3
It's not 'alternating' it's 'altering' you used the word in the wrong context, for example alternating is going between something, from one thing to another, 'they each took a turn on the chess board, alternating from one to the other' and what you wanted to say was altering which is a verb and generally means in the process of changing 'the vampire venom was already changing his very biology; altering him from the inside out' it's an mistake and an easy fix. ;D great story by the way I love it, maybe you should consider getting a beta reader though XD keep on writing though it's amazing
IamTheIcyRain chapter 10 . 2/5
Update? Onegai! T_T
zombiw4queen chapter 10 . 1/13
I know this is late and all but can you continue. Please. Awesome Story.
Hinatauchiha1 chapter 8 . 10/16/2014
Ugh I don't want tsuna to be a Arcobaleno he has suffer enough to just add more problems and turn him into a damn baby poor tsuna or if he turns into a Arcobaleno he still the same tsuna I don't know make something like because it's the clear pacifier or something like that but just don't turn him into a baby or maybe break the curse so all of them go back to normal that would be the best option I just love this fanfic
Hinatauchiha1 chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
Aaawww poor tsuna and aww noooo I wanted to be 1827 they're the best couple ever I hope he ends up with Hibari cause reborn used him so yeah
deathlover25 chapter 10 . 10/13/2014
CURSE YOU IEMITSU! HURTING TSUNA LIKE THIS! TTTT
romagen chapter 10 . 9/29/2014
Why is Iemitsu going to die? What will happen to Tsuna after completing the ceremony? Will he go back to the Vongola? It seems that the Vendicare have a new boss, since they all follow Tsuna. Are Tsuna and his guardians going to merge with the Vendicare and become one Famiglia? Please update soon, it has been more than 2 years and this story is AMAZING!