Reviews for Pixelated Princess
percabeth.kick chapter 6 . 1/29
U should really update this is an amazing story with a real twist i luv this story and if i had an account i would totally follow and favorite
nintendofan10039 chapter 6 . 1/19
When is the next chapter coming out. You can't just leave it there... Anyways I'll rate it 4 stars, just because Demetra didn't keep her purple clothing from the game, and the fact that her being a princess is a bit strange.. Anyways keep it up! :D
Nalak Stripes chapter 6 . 5/8/2013
So the story ends here? What about explaining the origin story of coming from another dimension? Why does it have to be another dimension when she technically did come from a different one, which was from the video game? Why couldn't she just be a regular girl with normal memories? With YOUR choice, that'll that will take more explaining! I hope to see the rest of the story.
Nalak Stripes chapter 4 . 5/8/2013
"The guy looked Spanish, but appearances could be deceiving, as he had a crisp British accent and Dem scratched her head."
-Do you mean Latino? How can someone look Spanish?
"I can't remember. Just kidding, sweetheart."
-If you choose make the character say "Just kidding," make a pause that shows Demetra angry, annoyed, or puzzled.
Nalak Stripes chapter 2 . 5/8/2013
"Quit with the stupid puns."
That wasn't even a pun! Don't use words that aren't in the text. And is "Go" a character? Is "Jo" a character? Is she Josephine? Be specific of name changes or new characters please.
gorrillaface345 chapter 2 . 6/30/2012
great
jaqjaq123 chapter 4 . 5/1/2012
well, not many comments, but im keen to see what plays out :D
meow139 chapter 3 . 9/23/2011