Reviews for Having Your Cake and Eating it Too
Kaybop1 chapter 5 . 2/3
Great story, you write so beautifully I'm happy I found your stories, please keep up the good work :)
alexanndria chapter 5 . 11/22/2011
I loved this! It was very compelling! Good work.
kit-kit chapter 5 . 2/14/2011
aaww its the end...im glad everything worked out for kurama and yusuke
DarlingAngelthewriter chapter 5 . 2/13/2011
Awwwww! That was incredible, I loved reading it all! Thanks for writing it! I'm so adding it to my favorite stories!
ardentes chapter 5 . 2/12/2011
Very interesting chapter! I enjoyed it! I can't wait to see what you have for the next chapter!
pyrosnightmare chapter 5 . 2/12/2011
aww, lovely chapter
RunicSiren chapter 4 . 2/11/2011
Okay, not only was this really hot, it was very well written. I liked how in character you kept Yusuke and Kurama throughout the story, including thier interactions with Ben. Absolutely amazing.
ardentes chapter 4 . 2/11/2011
I liked this chapter a lot. Ben is a binder, which is surprising but not unbelievable. I liked how Yusuke knew what Ben was and had to remain agressive or he would have gotten himself killed. I think Ben's an okay guy, and I kind of liked him, but I like Yusuke more, even if he is a dick sometimes. It's nice that Yusuke finally confesses his love to Kurama. I liked the lemon. It was delicious. I wish you luck with the next chapter!
pyrosnightmare chapter 4 . 2/11/2011
oh gods that was hot... think i'ma need a cold shower... thank goodness they finally got over themselves.

grr ben, but i see his necessety...
kit-kit chapter 3 . 2/11/2011
omg...who is ben...i just got to know
pyrosnightmare chapter 3 . 2/10/2011
*squeaks* omg, what a nail biter! things seem to be about to get very messy very fast.
ardentes chapter 3 . 2/10/2011
Who the hell is this Ben character? I'm really starting to get worried. And why the hell is Yusuke so bent out of shape. I thought he was going to call or go over to Kurama's house, not stalk him! Anyway, I can't wait to see what you have next for this story! Please please update soon!
Lady Niona chapter 2 . 2/7/2011
Aw I feel so bad for Yusuke because I can relate to him but I also understand Kurama...so sad...

Lady Niona
ardentes chapter 2 . 2/7/2011
Interesting story. I found it funny that Yusuke would be stupid enough to threaten Kurama's friend, but he does anyway. Yusuke will kick himself by the end of the story, I'm sure. But I'm very curious what will happen next. I've enjoyed it so far and I wish for you to continue this story! Please update this story soon!
kit-kit chapter 2 . 2/6/2011
wow wonderful..i hope everything works out between yusuke and kurama. i know yusuke loves kurama...he just has to figure out a way to tell him and make kurama believe it