Reviews for When Love Found Me
Kolista chapter 5 . 7/4
This is good you should do a SEquole
StoryTimez chapter 5 . 2/23
This was really cute :) I'd love to read a sequel!
phantomreg chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
oh No I'm dating Reid classic!
20000 WPM chapter 5 . 2/1/2013
Another good one.
20000 WPM chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Oh, no...I'm dating Reid. Very funny. If it were me it would be Hot Damn, I'm dating Reid!
Sebby-chan3000 chapter 5 . 10/20/2011
awesome story
Rori Potter chapter 5 . 4/15/2011
Melbi chapter 5 . 4/3/2011
Such a sweet story, thank you! )
Arkaham chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
well the story started pretty well and interesting, but when you switched from 3rd person to a first person it drive me out from the story, cause I had to guess why I was reading in first and who I was following.

This promise a lot but if you can keep your history without that switch that would be great.
ccdrgnlvr chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Can't wait to get on to the 2nd chapter. Only one small problem, half way through the chapter you switched from 3rd person point of view to 1st person. A little bit confusing. And now on to see what Derek does now that he realizes he has been dating Spencer. :)
Rayne McKenna chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
HAHAHAHAHA! I loved that ending! Yes Morgan, you are dating Reid. Now, chapter two, Morgan pulls the classic stretch-and-reach-around move on the couch. Then some necking followed by a round of spring testing. :D Very cute fic my dear!
rune101 chapter 5 . 2/10/2011
Wow that was amazing. I loved how you brought up Reid's love for coffee. The story also flowed so realistically. The only regret I have is that it wasn't longer. Regardless, it was fantastic. But there was a bit of a weird structure at the beginning of chapter one; the paragraphs were right under each other, not spaced out. But again, amazing!
WindSpirit1111 chapter 5 . 2/6/2011
awwwwww - that was so cute! it was romantic and deep and caught the emotions perfectly
Reidemption chapter 5 . 2/5/2011
Hyperventilating right now. Such a cute story! I can't take it. I am in no way, shape or form the kind of girl who likes the whole love making thing because of course I prefer the good old' hard rough f*cking but I found myself IN LOVE with them taking their time and being gentle.

Am I even me right now? Look what your writing does to me.
ShooBeans chapter 5 . 2/5/2011
I thought that that was terribly cute.