Reviews for When Love Found Me
20000 WPM chapter 5 . 2/1/2013
Another good one.
20000 WPM chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Oh, no...I'm dating Reid. Very funny. If it were me it would be Hot Damn, I'm dating Reid!
Sebby-chan3000 chapter 5 . 10/20/2011
awesome story
Rori Potter chapter 5 . 4/15/2011
Wow.
Melbi chapter 5 . 4/3/2011
Such a sweet story, thank you! )
Arkaham chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
well the story started pretty well and interesting, but when you switched from 3rd person to a first person it drive me out from the story, cause I had to guess why I was reading in first and who I was following.

This promise a lot but if you can keep your history without that switch that would be great.
ccdrgnlvr chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Can't wait to get on to the 2nd chapter. Only one small problem, half way through the chapter you switched from 3rd person point of view to 1st person. A little bit confusing. And now on to see what Derek does now that he realizes he has been dating Spencer. :)
Rayne McKenna chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
HAHAHAHAHA! I loved that ending! Yes Morgan, you are dating Reid. Now, chapter two, Morgan pulls the classic stretch-and-reach-around move on the couch. Then some necking followed by a round of spring testing. :D Very cute fic my dear!
rune101 chapter 5 . 2/10/2011
Wow that was amazing. I loved how you brought up Reid's love for coffee. The story also flowed so realistically. The only regret I have is that it wasn't longer. Regardless, it was fantastic. But there was a bit of a weird structure at the beginning of chapter one; the paragraphs were right under each other, not spaced out. But again, amazing!
WindSpirit1111 chapter 5 . 2/6/2011
awwwwww - that was so cute! it was romantic and deep and caught the emotions perfectly
Reidemption chapter 5 . 2/5/2011
Hyperventilating right now. Such a cute story! I can't take it. I am in no way, shape or form the kind of girl who likes the whole love making thing because of course I prefer the good old' hard rough f*cking but I found myself IN LOVE with them taking their time and being gentle.

Am I even me right now? Look what your writing does to me.
ShooBeans chapter 5 . 2/5/2011
I thought that that was terribly cute.
Sia Rose chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
"All we did was have some dinner and watch a movie, sit on the couch and oh no...I'm dating Reid." Yes. :D

I love the ending of the chapter! And of course, I love Garcia she always makes everyone see the obvious. xD
Reidemption chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
lmao at the ending of this chapter. I love it.

Loving the way Derek is coming off in this fic. Something about the way you write each team member is appealing. In this and other fics. You have the ability to keep them in character at all times.

I'm excited to see where this goes.