Reviews for Four Narnian Crossovers that Never Happened
Lotus1974 chapter 1 . 9/22
Love them, really want to see more of the Hogan's heroes stories you mentioned
Trekkiehood chapter 1 . 9/3
I quiet enjoyed these. (However I did not read the Sherlock one as I have never seen it) Doctor Who, Hogan's Heroes, and Star Trek TOS are three of my favorite shows!
DragonGeek chapter 1 . 5/15
All of these were amazing! I particularly liked the Doctor Who one. Let me know if you ever make that longer crossover!
Mellia Bee chapter 1 . 3/10
This is brilliant. I'm familiar with all but Hogan's Heroes - and as of right now I'm officially putting them on my list of Things To Discover. Thanks!
ShakNali chapter 1 . 4/26/2016
Oh, I like all of these crossovers. I like how you gave each King and Queen their own story that highlighted a particular trait. I wish they were longer because I'd like to read more, but they are perfect just as they are. (And really, I think a long story with Peter and Hogan would be terrific!)
Eliza Donelittle chapter 1 . 1/11/2016
I really liked these four crossovers. I would have liked a bit more explanation with the plot of the Sherlock story. My favourites were the Dr. Who and the Star Trek one.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2015
I loved all of these
Nicky Gabriel chapter 1 . 3/4/2015
I love crossovers and this universe is just made to have crossovers written for it! I really like how you chose the characters for each TV show! Simply perfect :)
Thank you!
Fierce Queen chapter 1 . 2/18/2015
I don't think I've read this before. But I love it! I love my Star Trek and Hogan, and you did a fabulous job incorporating those worlds. I only know of Doctor Who and Sherlock, but I found those very entertaining as well!

I would love to see a longer Hogan crossover. That would prove to be very interesting!

Aslan's Blessings,
Fierce
inspibrain101 chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
Some franchises are just MADE for crossovers. I never really thought of the Chronicles of Narnia as one of those, honestly, but you have changed my opinion. :)
HannahKathleen chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
Ooh, I love the last one! :)
I really like the idea of the Pevensies later taking part in WWII - as I myself am a WWII reenactor. I usually do Polish Women ATS in Italy or English WAAF. ;)
Susan M M chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
Well worth rereading, and just as good the second time.
Cute Kirby chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
Stumbled across this looking for Hogan's Heroes crossover fics, and thoroughly enjoyed all of them.
tess chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
cool
tess chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
so agree about hogan's heroes it is amazing