Reviews for Four Narnian Crossovers that Never Happened
ShakNali chapter 1 . 4/26
Oh, I like all of these crossovers. I like how you gave each King and Queen their own story that highlighted a particular trait. I wish they were longer because I'd like to read more, but they are perfect just as they are. (And really, I think a long story with Peter and Hogan would be terrific!)
Eliza Donelittle chapter 1 . 1/11
I really liked these four crossovers. I would have liked a bit more explanation with the plot of the Sherlock story. My favourites were the Dr. Who and the Star Trek one.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2015
I loved all of these
Nicky Gabriel chapter 1 . 3/4/2015
I love crossovers and this universe is just made to have crossovers written for it! I really like how you chose the characters for each TV show! Simply perfect :)
Thank you!
Fierce Queen chapter 1 . 2/18/2015
I don't think I've read this before. But I love it! I love my Star Trek and Hogan, and you did a fabulous job incorporating those worlds. I only know of Doctor Who and Sherlock, but I found those very entertaining as well!

I would love to see a longer Hogan crossover. That would prove to be very interesting!

Aslan's Blessings,
Fierce
inspibrain101 chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
Some franchises are just MADE for crossovers. I never really thought of the Chronicles of Narnia as one of those, honestly, but you have changed my opinion. :)
HannahKathleen chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
Ooh, I love the last one! :)
I really like the idea of the Pevensies later taking part in WWII - as I myself am a WWII reenactor. I usually do Polish Women ATS in Italy or English WAAF. ;)
Susan M M chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
Well worth rereading, and just as good the second time.
Cute Kirby chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
Stumbled across this looking for Hogan's Heroes crossover fics, and thoroughly enjoyed all of them.
tess chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
cool
tess chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
so agree about hogan's heroes it is amazing
Guest chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
I LOVE HOGAN'S HEROES!
CaraLee934 chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
In the hopes that you have not yet completely abandoned us here in the world of fanfiction...Please either continue the HH crossover here, or write the one with Edmund and Lucy? It seems as if it would be a very interesting story either way.
*puppy dog eyes* please?

On another note...
The TARDIS is cool. There are a great many things better. And Lucy has seen more than one.
I find the Narnians subduing Klingons extremely satisfying, and as for Spock...It is only illogical from a certain point of view! Yes, Jim. It is indeed more than enough.
So that is what happened to Susan. I like the idea of Sherlock not knowing what to do with her at all! It isn't often that he comes across someone that he can't figure out.
Ha! My favorite is that Peter just casually noticed enough of these places to give enough information to ensure their destruction! Must be a habit.

I plan to sign in and leave another review when I am able. Two for one!
This is lovely and I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Thank you.
gandalf chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
The Magician's Nephew does actually mention Sherlock Holmes.
gandalf chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
An Expansion Of The Wold Newton Universe features all five. You'll Be Safe Here by Dean Trippe shows Aslan, Sherlock, The Doctor, the TARDIS, Captain Kirk and Spock.