Reviews for Four Narnian Crossovers that Never Happened
Nicky Gabriel chapter 1 . 3/4
I love crossovers and this universe is just made to have crossovers written for it! I really like how you chose the characters for each TV show! Simply perfect :)
Thank you!
Fierce Queen chapter 1 . 2/18
I don't think I've read this before. But I love it! I love my Star Trek and Hogan, and you did a fabulous job incorporating those worlds. I only know of Doctor Who and Sherlock, but I found those very entertaining as well!

I would love to see a longer Hogan crossover. That would prove to be very interesting!

Aslan's Blessings,
Fierce
inspibrain101 chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
Some franchises are just MADE for crossovers. I never really thought of the Chronicles of Narnia as one of those, honestly, but you have changed my opinion. :)
HannahKathleen chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
Ooh, I love the last one! :)
I really like the idea of the Pevensies later taking part in WWII - as I myself am a WWII reenactor. I usually do Polish Women ATS in Italy or English WAAF. ;)
Susan M M chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
Well worth rereading, and just as good the second time.
Cute Kirby chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
Stumbled across this looking for Hogan's Heroes crossover fics, and thoroughly enjoyed all of them.
tess chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
cool
tess chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
so agree about hogan's heroes it is amazing
Guest chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
I LOVE HOGAN'S HEROES!
CaraLee934 chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
In the hopes that you have not yet completely abandoned us here in the world of fanfiction...Please either continue the HH crossover here, or write the one with Edmund and Lucy? It seems as if it would be a very interesting story either way.
*puppy dog eyes* please?

On another note...
The TARDIS is cool. There are a great many things better. And Lucy has seen more than one.
I find the Narnians subduing Klingons extremely satisfying, and as for Spock...It is only illogical from a certain point of view! Yes, Jim. It is indeed more than enough.
So that is what happened to Susan. I like the idea of Sherlock not knowing what to do with her at all! It isn't often that he comes across someone that he can't figure out.
Ha! My favorite is that Peter just casually noticed enough of these places to give enough information to ensure their destruction! Must be a habit.

I plan to sign in and leave another review when I am able. Two for one!
This is lovely and I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Thank you.
gandalf chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
The Magician's Nephew does actually mention Sherlock Holmes.
gandalf chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
An Expansion Of The Wold Newton Universe features all five. You'll Be Safe Here by Dean Trippe shows Aslan, Sherlock, The Doctor, the TARDIS, Captain Kirk and Spock.
Beloved Daughter chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Loved all these crossovers, but especially this last one - the Hogan's Heroes... I can only imagine the damage the Pevensie siblings could cause the Nazi campaign... hehehe...

I look forward to whenever you write your entire longer crossover! :)
FlavishamXIII chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
YES! Please write the crossover, I think you would do an absolutely wondrous job! These crossovers were great I loved them, especially the Hogan's Heroes, because you're right it is an amazing tv show! :)
Le Fay chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Please write the crossover!
this is brilliant!