Reviews for Philosophy
Artemis1000 chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
I love this story so much and the last line, that is just pure win!
mscalliope chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
It seems I'm going to review every story of yours that I read. You're an awesome author, just sayin'. ;)
IRunWithTheWolverz chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Wow. I recently got interested in this pairing due to roleplaying reasons, and I was surprised that more people liked the pairing. Great job with this fic, it has become my favorite fanfiction, absolutely loved it!
Gerty chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
LeahxCas is my new favorite crossover pairing. I loved it! Please write more. *puppyeyes*
themightyri chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Loved, loved, loved it! :)
Like A Clockwork Orange chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
Woah, Leah/Castiel actually works pretty well.

And hurrah for Leah escaping the other Twilight characters!
minlin chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
I never would have thought of this pairing but in a weird way it kind of works!
MonroesFigure chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
That was funny!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
i really, really, really love this! I totally see where you're going with the whole 'Leah needs better friends and stuff'. I also love the pairing. It would be totally awesome if you could write a small short story on one of their supernatural adventures or just some fluffy Leah Castiel stuff. All around totally wicked though, I am now hooked onto the pairing.
rach 'na lasair chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
I love the idea behind this. It's cool that they were arguing about classic rock. I can totally see this happening. :D

Great job.
haela chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
I was intrigued when I saw the pairing...and I love it! Great story!
Skippythaskipster chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
this is not to say that I dont love Dean music (Robert Plant yum) but I agree with Leah, lolzz. Freddie Mercury is the best. Queen is my fave band, and I love all of Freddie's solo stuff. lolzz. GREAT STORY! love the ending. i lolled
Tony chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Hilarious! I fell from my computer chair, I was laughing so hard at the end. Thank you so much for this story!

I had never considered this kind of crossover, but I have to admit, you make it work, it's absolutely believable and the characters stay true to themselves.

I agree with you about cannon treating Leah unfairly, it's something I have never truly understood. Sure, if I was a werewolf I would hate being stuck between Leah, Emily and Sam, but that nobody, not even Seth understands where Leahs frustration comes from is terrible. How can Meyer treat her like that?
Lady Meropa chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
It always depresses me when an amazing story like this doesn't have more reviews.

You both deserve a lot of praise. This is original, funny, and sexy. I also appreciate that you didn't feel the need to give us a ton of backstory. The story works as a vignette and I think adding more would have just drawn it out awkwardly.

It was a perfect little snipet and I'm looking forward to reading more by you guys.
aNamelessFace chapter 1 . 3/17/2011