Reviews for Philosophy
MummaLuvsMamba24 chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
I never thought of a Leah/Castiel pairing, but...I liked it! Now I'm curious to read The Wedding Crashers. Great Job :)
laurazuleta18 chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Gahhh loved it

Loved it

Loved it

Loved it!

Now u seriously has me Hung up on Castiel Leah! I love them!
Ada104 chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
loved it
sentinel10 chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Omfg! Now I am so excited to read your chapter story. I was just stalking through someone roses favorites when bam! I reach this epic awesomeness, scope out your page and squeal! I love Leah and every fix were she is the main character. Your writing is amazing and even though I only watch a little supernatural it seems as though you captured each of them perfectly!

Hahha! I love that the arc angel blushed and ran off yet Leah just down played the whole thing and shrugged.

Love it! Now on to the big show!
paranoidbychoice chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Babaksmiles chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
BRILLIANT! I am loving this Castiel/Leah pairing. Just loving it. I am really hoping to see alittle of this in your "Wedding Crashers" Story. Oh man, Dean and Sam's look must have been priceless when they opened the door to see that! hahaha.
Reniefuwa chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
Love it! That was sooo funny. I was laughing through the entire second half, I swear. You're awesome. That was awesome.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Oh that was awesome!

I kind of thought that Leah would be more into Dean but it's amusing when she goes after Castiel the way she did...and the brothers' faces were priceless!

Great job!

Is this connected to your wedding crasher story?
GothChiq80 chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
I love this so very much. You should think about writing more, maybe about how Leah came to be with the guys.
TheAttentionJustEncouragesHer chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
This is all levels of AMAZING! Leah never does get enough credit, and Cas... well, who doesn't love Cas? I really hope you do more (many, many, many more) things like this.
Flaca514 chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Absolutely love it especially leahs last line " we do now" XD update soon
o0FLAM3S0o chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Great oneshot
Tiffanydb chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Love it
Chaotic Neutral chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
...I love you. You and Mrs. Hyde.

I recall a discussion like this in one of the forums about what it'd be like for Leah to hang with the Winchesters. To be frank, you've exceeded my expectations. I honestly and truly would love to see more come of this.

Much love to you both, and thank you.
together25x3 chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Very Nice! So love this! MORE PLEASE!
45 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3