Reviews for Loyalty
Selonianth chapter 4 . 4/29/2013
Not bad... but the Chuck crew would win. River is neutralized by Chuck. Jayne is, at least, neutralized by Casey. Sarah and Carina are more than a match for Mal and Zoe. They might want to keep fighting but the spy-girls are just better trained and know what they're doing.
Erisa Daelyn chapter 4 . 7/18/2012
Any chance you'll be coming back to this story soon? I'm intrigued!
ehqueue chapter 4 . 3/5/2012
Really fun! I never even noticed the character parallels. Thanks for writing and I hope to read more!
nomdeplume30 chapter 4 . 3/2/2012
Totally loving this. Looking forward to more!
nomdeplume30 chapter 4 . 3/2/2012
Totally loving this. Looking forward to more!
jenefaner chapter 4 . 12/31/2011
Very glad to see you update this. I look forward to seeing where you take it ;)
Daughter of the Black chapter 3 . 7/30/2011
OOH, i really like this. I wasn't sure about this at first, but this is really really epic. I hope you update soon. I kinda of hope that Casey and Jayne are completely twisted around River's fingers without even realizing it. Let's face it, two big bad men with big guns at the mercy of a little waif with toe shoes. Anyhow, i can't wait for more!
CubsKing chapter 3 . 6/29/2011
You've got the bones of a very interesting story. I can't wait to see where you take it :-)
procrastinadian chapter 3 . 5/12/2011
Interesting take on Chuck/Firefly crossover, taking the whole of "Team Bartowski" and placing them in the 'Verse for Jayne and Casey to face each other is pretty inspired. I'm looking forward to more.
A. Nutter chapter 3 . 5/11/2011
OMG YOU CAN'T STOP THERE! When Summer Glau was in Chuck i thought we'd see River vs the Intersect, but unfortunately no, you can't deny me now!

As you can tell, I'm loving this, it's possibly the best take on Chuck/Firefly that I've seen. Team Bartowski in the Firefly 'verse? Perfect! I'll be waiting with baited breath (and fingers) to read and review the next chapter!
alisosia chapter 3 . 5/11/2011
great third chapter - I like the friendship between jayne and river

also that river was able to drop all the others

now a fight between chuck and river - does this mean that chuck has the intersect?

though I'm sure that even so river would when - because for the intersect it is just text book and no real talent

can't wait to see
louzeyre chapter 3 . 5/10/2011
Two of my favorite shows universes mushed into one. As a pessimist I couldn't help but think of all the ways that this could go wrong, but the only problem I've had with the story is that it isn't longer (yet. [Isn't longer yet, not that there isn't yet a problem.]). I can't wait to see how Chuck's abilities fit into the Firefly world (Was he a prototype of what happened to River? How did he get away from the school? Was he allowed to leave to work for the government? Or was he an accident like when Chuck originally downloaded the intersect at age 8?) More importantly: Chuck versus River in a fight just sounds, pardon the pun, awesome.
jenefaner chapter 3 . 5/10/2011
Ahhh! More more more! This is so good! :D
paradiso31 chapter 3 . 5/10/2011
Wow! I love this story and it just seems to get better by every chapter. I can't wait to read the next chapter.
Tuuna chapter 3 . 5/10/2011
Ooooh an update :D I don't really check when the latest update was, instead I always assume that its on hiatus :S so I'm always thrilled when a new chapter arrives :D also, love the premise of this story wish there were more Chuck crossovers, they are surprisingly good :D