Reviews for This Love is Waking Up
readbetweenthesigns chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Well I loved it, Quick always, right?
Quinn101 chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Wow this story made me so sad then felling joyfull agen this is one of the best stories I have read and it's so well written ,you should become an auther searously no joke..p.s the start of this story made me cry and I can't go back and read it agen with out crying ,best story I have evevread
Shananigan chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Another brilliantly written fic. I adore your writing style, your way with words.
Faye chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
This story just broke my heart in a million pieces and slowly put it back together. It's so beautiful and so devastatingly written. You have a gift with words and I feel so lucky to have gotten the chance to read this story. I never actually watched an episode of Glee but I've always been crazy intrigued by Puck and Quinn's relationship and came to the conclusion that they're so right for each other because anyone else with either of them would be dead wrong. They're not perfect, their relationship wouldn't know perfect if it bit in the butt, but like you say in your last line, it is forever.

Thanks for taking the time to write this!
schillingklaus chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
For you concentrating on two characters certainly works, as you can relate to characters. I can't, so there are often hundredds of characters in my stories.

Being a teacher yourself, you could certainly write great teacher-centric Glee stories, such as about Will. This should be easier for Glee than Nickelodeon- or Disney shows.
addisonkarev chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
OMG there aren't enough word to say how much I LOVED this ! Seriously you're the best Quick writer ever, you're really talemted !

arygon199 chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Why can't you a writer on the show? Seriously. They need to fire Ryan Murphy and hire you :D. The scene towards the beginning between Puck and Quinn in the choir room NEEDS to happen on the show.

I have to say that I'm really glad they didn't take back Beth. As awesome as it would have been for them to keep her, they made the choice to give her away and taking her back, although understandable, would have been selfish. I totally wasn't expecting them to get married, but I love that you took the risk and had them do it. Something like that might not work if not written well, but it certainly worked in this story.

Great job (and I can't wait for a Cheated Hearts update - just had to throw that in there :D).
woodstockfestival chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
This was amazing! I love your stories and writing style. I can't wait for your next Cheated Hearts update! :)

Only if his would happen on the show...
Suituup chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Masterpiece. Seriously. Everything was perfect, I couldn't take my eyes off the story (although I had millon things to do and I wasted half an hour, thanks a lot...Kidding. I always have some time for my Quick.)

You are one of the best Puck/Quinn writer out there. Great job.
GleekingOut chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
oh goodness! that was a most amazing oneshot! a teensy bit sad that they didn't take her back, BUT, a quick marriage? yet not a future fic? perfect!
paramorefreak24 chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Gosh I love this story so much! Such beautiful writing for an amazing couple:)
Bec chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Sheer perfection. That's all I can say. Thank you for posting this!
CAS chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Awesome! I loved it - and the ending was so fluffy (I'm a sucker such a sucker for fluff!) And I happen to think your right on with those too and your right about the writers too!
Amanda0310 chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Oh man how awesome that on a day the internet is actually working I receive an email for one of your stories yay! I was actually hoping you would write something for quick set during season 2 so as much as I really really want to see an update for cheated hearts, I was very excited to read this. I hated how the show just glossed over the fact that they gave up Beth so I really liked how you changed it up. The story had me smiling from the time they both went to get beth till the end of, it was adorable. Oh yea an as you can see I am able to get onto the site so I will not be needing you to email cheated hearts to me (hopefully being updated very soon?). Thank you for being ok with doing though I really appreciated it.