Reviews for Infestation Coleoptera
raquel chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
nice story
Prince SuperSharky chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
How...wonderfully morbid.

That was amazing! The idea of parallel worlds.

And an insane Hibari? Wao...

I can totally imagine this happening in an alternate timeline...or parallel world x)

Nice job!
ooglybooglygirl chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Two words: Mind numbing.
XxbreadboxX chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Waaah... This was kinda creepy... But I liked it a lot.
Reidluver chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
...THIS IS AMAZING! Seriously-I don't think I could have written it better myself! I really like how you had Hibari think of parallel worlds and Tsuna and then how he and Dino felt like they recognized one another. Such a great take on it! And then the whole thing with the beetles and the cockroaches...AMAZING!

Man, I'm totally gushing over this and am going to be reading it over and over again! 3 The progression is amazing and you did a great job on including how he started beating up girls. You really captured his personality and that last little bit there with him chewing on his lip was such a great image.

I especially like this part:

"Something moves inside his head. It's the giant, pregnant beetle. Its writhing beetlespawn should be born soon, turning him into a mindless carnivore. Maybe Kusakabe had known this, and the beetles had tried to protect themselves. Yes, that's it.

Hibari whispers to himself, "click, click, clack...click, click, clack..."

He's still murmuring this to himself three hours later, when the Vindice come. He doesn't even realize it when they take him away."

It just works so well! And...and-THIS IS SO AMAZING I CAN'T TELL YOU IN WORDS! :) Now I shall put up announcements everywhere to advertise your story. XD
Aoi24 chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Absolutely brilliant! c:

Plausible and terrifying all in one.
Tangerine342 chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Uwahhhhhhh! So good! Now I want to know the details behind it! The beetle bit kind of creeped me out, but I imagine it was meant to do that. I can never imagine Hibari being THIS violent, but at the same time, now that you mention Tsuna and Reborn not being there to stop him it does make sense. I especially liked the end and all his dreams. Is this a one shot or will this be continued?

Thank you for always being a fantastic writer I never find anything wrong with yours, which is a relief given what the majority of fanfictions are like. So again I thank you for this and all your other wonderful pieces. For now I'm going to add this to story alert, and hunt down this story that you said inspired this fantastic piece. Can't wait for you next story, till then

~Tangerine
ch1ps0h0y chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
I always did want to know more about how Hibari went mad in that parallel world fic. I like the use of the running metaphor of a beetle scritch-scratching at the back of his mind. It reminds me of something Doctor Who-related actually...where the beetle enabled someone's past to be changed, thus creating a parallel world. And always that someone could hear the scratching of a beetle...
ezcap1st chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Horrifying indeed, and depressing. This just brought out the importance of self-control...
24 | « Prev Page 1 2