Reviews for Of His Love's Affection
ohdaito chapter 6 . 4/3/2011
*giggle giggle* hehehe that was amazing and i'm smiling like an idiot :)
ILLK chapter 6 . 3/31/2011
Well, you've absolutely perfected Unicorn!Blaine to an art form.
andhopeto chapter 6 . 2/28/2011
This was so touching and so sweet, and skdjfklsgdf kept me smiling all the way through. So heartwarming, especially Blaine bonding with Kurt's parents, and Finn setting up the dance, and Kurt's internal list about Blaine, and everything. So cute.
Hot Summer Days chapter 6 . 2/14/2011
This is such a good story! Blaine and Kurt are actually the cutest couple ever :) This is my first Blaine and Kurt I've read (after watching "Silly Love Songs" I couldn't resist) so it was a great introduction. Thank you for writing! :D
akerri.dogi chapter 6 . 2/14/2011
AHHHH! This is so cute! I love Blaine-Hudmel bonding! And you made me want to play trivia games...

GleeFangurl721 chapter 6 . 2/14/2011
awwwwwwwwwwwwwww... i think i just got a cavity. and that kinda sucks. but this was awesome so it doesn't even matter that it gave me a cavity.
jensonluvsu chapter 6 . 2/14/2011
AWWW! This chapter is so sweet! I love how willing Blaine is to shake things up so Kurt is more comfortable. Wes and David's teasing is so cute~ I just love both their charecters.

AprilShowers87 chapter 6 . 2/14/2011
this story was waaaaay too amazing and adorable. I loved it! :)
hpswst101 chapter 6 . 2/13/2011
They are so cute! This has been a really fun, cute little fic. I really enjoyed reading it. Thanks for posting!

DarrenCriss1 chapter 6 . 2/13/2011
ckofshadows chapter 6 . 2/13/2011
Gah, adorable!
Supermegafoxyawesomehot7 chapter 6 . 2/13/2011
*JUMPING UP AND DOWN* YAY! They're together!Wait...whoa. Last chapter? Are you sure. THey didn't even kiss! Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease! just one more chapter!
I Am A Boss Zefron Poster chapter 6 . 2/13/2011
*SQUEALS LOUDLY* *sighs contently* yayayayayayay
hpswst101 chapter 5 . 2/13/2011
Kurt wants his kiss now, screw the perfect atmosphere! Even though I think kissing him during the movie would have counted if he wanted that atmosphere. But yeah! Their officially together now! Update soon! I wonder how Dalton will take this?

DarrenCriss1 chapter 5 . 2/13/2011