Reviews for Just for the Summer
Lauren chapter 8 . 6/22/2004
this story is really good, really well written. i think that it is really good how discrpitive you are, its really makes people more aware of your characters, makes them seem more real. i think that you have done really well with this story, really made the characters your own. i cant wait for the next chapter
FuNnY cIdE chapter 8 . 7/8/2003 sweet!

It's VERY well-written! FANTASTIC!
Babydoodles89 chapter 8 . 1/19/2003
Are you dead Because it not you have no Bloody Excuse for not updating for so long. BUT I STILL LOVE THE STORY
michelle chapter 8 . 12/11/2002
please update soon! This is one of the best H/G stories out there and I want to know what happens. Sorry, Im not a very patient do the best you can to update as soon as possible.
David chapter 1 . 12/4/2002
When will the next chapter come out?
a fan3 chapter 8 . 11/21/2002
vary cool love fic keep it cuming from a fan
Babydoodles89 chapter 1 . 11/7/2002
Question are you ever gonna update.

I still love your story.
GinnyWeasleyGurl 2 lazy 2 sign in chapter 8 . 9/17/2002
When are you going to post another chapter! YOU HAVE TO! I LOVE THIS STORY!
Alli Bear chapter 8 . 9/7/2002
When are you gonna add more. please hurry this story Rocks
Lady Greene chapter 8 . 9/2/2002
i really wish you would write another chapter soon!
jadesfire chapter 8 . 8/7/2002
are you still writing this story because it's been a really long time since you posted anything i hope you continue your story is really good
Snowbliz chapter 8 . 7/19/2002
"you! yeah you! author of this story! i've been waiting to long! i want to see this story updated now! i wanna know what happens to harry and gingin does her mom forgive them yet? come on i'm hanging onto the edge of my seat here!" *takes a deep breath* ok sorry about that just had to let off some steam here *sighs* i'm geetin frustrated here! so i'll be back tomorrow to check!
kitty53 chapter 8 . 7/10/2002
great chapter...i adore this story if i haven't told you that already...
linz chapter 8 . 6/27/2002
HEHEHE! hey hales! that wuz ssssssssoooooooooo cute! more!
HinkyPunk chapter 8 . 6/12/2002
hey hayles! GREAT chapter! i mean it was fantastic! love the fireworks on the broomstick-that was so romantic!