Reviews for The Beginning of a Beautiful Friendship
The Boondocks Assassin chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
Update DAMN it ! Don't leave me hanging !
0lucky13 chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
great one shot i love the whole payson austin being friends thing just like in Another Tucker family Reunion or whatever its called, congrats on your book! and love reading your stuff! cant wait til game set match comes out in may!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
I really liked it. I always thought it was fishy how Austin didn't recognize Payson. Plus I never thought Kaylie made a good team captain; I mean from the very beginning she was such a flaky gymnast. Love Payson such a relatable character.
P.S. Wish you would make this more than a oneshot
remuslives chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
"green face, bathrobe, really uptight." haha!

i like the explanations and fill ins, makes more sense than teh show gave us.
PenofaPhoenix chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
Love the story! Kaelyn (Ksue) recommended u :) so here I am! Lol

anyways, I'm totally with u on payson/sasha being my fave, and paystin being my second fave. Like Austins bad boy act is all sooo fake, like u can tell when he's rly nice to kaylie later, and this fanfic TOTALLY makes sense and like fills in the blanks. I'm going to tackle that 80 chappie fic next ;P

love ur writing!
Ksue chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
OMG, I agree with everything you said in your author's note. I mesn really, come on people.

Anyway, I love that Payson and Austin friendship, and I kind of hope it develops on the show. They're the same, but totally different and I think there would be a lot of interesting things there.

Great job!
XoXoNiLeY2010 chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
totally agree with you. MIOBI is completely inconsistent on some parts... that's why we have you to straighten things out for us ;) loved this! and i am, weirdly, a big paystin fan. im a little sick of kaylie getting all the male attention when honestly... she's not that pretty. payson is beautiful in a reserved type of way and in my opinion it's so much more attractive. okay, so kaylie drives me a little nuts... lauren? let's not even go there. i cant decide whether i should like her or not? i swear i'm becoming bi-polar. in my defense though, she does switch personalities every other episode so it's difficult to keep up. haha.

pay and emily are my favourite two. js. payson ftw though. okay i think i've rambled enough? for the male parties... sasha and austin. gotta love them both. nikki and carter... no comment.

update soon? :P