Reviews for Note to Self: Invest in a Sofa Bed
rana2001 chapter 2 . 11/3/2014
well that's not good
RisingSm0ke chapter 4 . 2/17/2014
So this is the only in depth 'how Hanna and Worth met how Hanna managed to fuck up his chest so badly' fic that I've come across. And I have to say this one is gonna be REALLY hard to beat if I find more, because your writing and plot are fantastic. No joke this was fabulous. The only thing that got me was that Worth and Lamont didn't know about the supernatural before Hanna came along. It's easily over-looked, but it was just something that I found didn't fit quite right. After all, Lamont is the man with alla the connections and shit (hell, it's even implied that he's slept around with a vampire) and Worth knows what he's talking about when it comes to vampires and ghost, etc. BUT like I said, this can be easily over looked. Still love the fic with all my heart, you did a great job :)
Inuyashagirl7692 chapter 4 . 11/11/2012
Great job. I loved the way you characterized Worth, especially the way he spoke
Turquoise.ebonyfox chapter 4 . 8/22/2012
Oh, I see what you did there. Officer "Crane". Heh, nice. XD
lovova chapter 4 . 5/18/2012
Wow! This is rediculously entertaining, I just gotta say man, great job. Can't imagine where the plot will go after this though. Are we ever going to meet one of Hanna's Dead Demon Parents, or are they done? Man, his backstory...just awful, imagining your in the middle of grieving for your parents, then they come back, kill your grandmother, and torture you for two years. That's an image that will stick with me for awhile. Great job!
Zan Evans chapter 4 . 2/1/2012
Don't hesitate to post the next chap, chap.

I really want to see what happens, okay?
Miracle Cloud Boy chapter 4 . 12/27/2011
Adssjkflfjhgd. This just. Needs about 100 more reviews. It's amazing and fun to read and amazing and ugh. I'm favouriting this. Right fucking now, cursing words and all.

You should update this again some day. Really.

This was also the first HINABN fic I've ever read, so thanks for ruining my standards. I'll never be able to read anything less than this amazing. :D It's a mixed blessing. XD
Kadigan chapter 4 . 11/14/2011
If they're going to continue to be this good, I don't mind waiting. I mean, well, I'm always going to look forward to them, and I'm going to get all excited and *chinhands* every time one shows up in my inbox, but real life comes first, and when it's this good, it's worth waiting for!
Basser chapter 4 . 11/11/2011
Another chapter! You have no idea how excited I was to see this in my inbox. Seems like all the good fics are drying up as the fandom dies...

I love this story, it's just fun as hell to read. Between Hanna being a terrified little mousey and Worth being... Worth. Honestly it's just brilliant. Please continue!
NextNothingNew chapter 3 . 11/1/2011
Even if you never update this again, I'm putting it on alert just in case.
half-breedMirage chapter 3 . 7/25/2011
Geez, this is an intense story. But I'm loving it. Got another chapter?
Steamcraft chapter 3 . 6/28/2011
Until Tessa comes out with Hanna's actual background, this is my canon. I love this so much; awesomely written, great characterization, believable outcomes... It explains practically everything. /hearts

So. When's the next update on the story~? :]
Inumaru12 chapter 3 . 5/22/2011
This is pretty intresting, I really like it so far! It's sad that Hanna had to kill his own parents/shape of his parents, but pretty intresting twist. Hope to read more~!

Athena Keating-Thomas chapter 3 . 4/28/2011
Wow, these are awesome theories/explanations for what we know from hints and scraps of information... I'm looking forward to seeing where you take this from here.
Athena Keating-Thomas chapter 2 . 4/28/2011
Wow, this is a very intense fic. I just wanted to take a moment to express my appreciation for your medical/psychological knowledge. It's good to see details like this.