Reviews for Familial Origins
Lednacek chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
naruto is a abandoned 3 year old in a 9 year old body. how does he know how to read?
draconous chapter 12 . 6/1/2013
I'm sorry to hear about the current twist in your life. I hope things work out. Maybe you should take a break and speak with some of your friends and try to reforge bonds and maybe some apologies depending on what the bad decisions were. I won't ask for details because I'm some strange reviewer. But if you were good friends a few bad decisions will mend with time.

Once again I wish you luck during this difficult time in your life and hope things get better soon.
Leaf Ranger chapter 11 . 11/6/2012
Hmmmm. So overall, this story does seem rather interesting. Naruto is being trained by Dende, those five jounin, Anko, and his mom and dad, who are actually Gohan and Videl? But then who do the bad guys have that they're forcing Goku to work with them? unles sit's the other son, who's name I forgot.

DOn't like that part. I hate it when people are force dlike that to obey someone. It's jsut cowardly, wrong, and indicates the bad guy is a big MAJOR *Censored* THAT'S RIGHT, I SAID IT TO YOU WHOEVER THE F$% YOU ARE! *yells at your shadowy figure* You're the worlds biggest *Censored*!

So anyways, nice story. *nods*
Manga154 chapter 3 . 9/5/2012
Man now in hungry, that's the best way to have a pancake!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
Okay gag me with a f***ing spoon and I am now done, you f***ing sissy.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Sakura lover are you? Pathetic. And what happened to the bashing? So far I'm only getting lovey dovey crap here.
Shisarakage chapter 11 . 7/15/2012
Interesting turn of events. However, I have only one question.

Where does this leave Pan-Onee-Chan?

Other than that query, I'm loving this. Bring on more, Masteria.

-Shodaime Shisarakage-
Clown That Sleep's chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
good!
windfox90 chapter 11 . 6/14/2012
good chapter i was wonder when will naruto meet 18
naruto naruka chapter 10 . 6/11/2012
are you continuing this story? pls do
naruto naruka chapter 9 . 6/11/2012
well that was totally unexpected ! gohan being minato! nd i guess u still have to explain how that happens !
naruto naruka chapter 7 . 6/11/2012
great story so far! lets see how it goes
Gnarled Bone chapter 2 . 5/28/2012
Bioshock _

Great chapter.
Dramatta chapter 5 . 5/6/2012
I think I figured them out.

Number 3 is Orochimaru, Number 4 is Goku, and Number 5 is Doctor Gero.

Not totally sure on the last one.
Aaron chapter 8 . 2/9/2012