Reviews for Sanctuary
Spark17 chapter 6 . 4/19/2011
Mmmm...I just loved it. The characterization for everyone was so perfect. It was a brillant move to write JJ and Emily right after she "dies." You did an amazing job. I laughed when I heard the second name and I cried when I heard the third name. BTW "...all watches and screwdrivers were banned from our viewing parties." I have attended parties like that and I totally get it. :-)
the-vampire-act chapter 6 . 4/19/2011
I wonder if JJ's return has anything to do with Strauss...Hmm, perhaps, perhaps...

This was such a sad story, but I loved it! This final chapter was PERFECT, and I loved the alias names.

Thank you for sharing this story; it was a great read.

Cheers,

-T/VA
HannahlovinCM chapter 6 . 4/19/2011
i thought i woukd review each 3 chapters separately but then i thought no ill try to sum up this amazing story in one go. this was so good and the name on the last passport was so cute awwww cant believe prentiss is gone :( and reid cried. anyway this story is so awesome i have no complaints whatsoever. really good.

ps. didnt know A.J Cook was coming back i cant wait. omg i 3 JJ

pps. this competition your doing sounds awesome but i doubt i will enter just because i cant write to save my life, or anyone elses life for that matter.

ppps. LOVE UR STORIES!
68luvcarter chapter 6 . 4/18/2011
Bittersweet.
Hotchishot chapter 6 . 4/18/2011
Omg that last chapter made me cry sooo hard :(
vampiremuggle chapter 6 . 4/18/2011
awesome story! this is so good! i love it :) you should totally write a sequal about her return. and i know, i was so excited when i found out aj cook was returning. i ran around telling everyone in my house and all my friends...and they were all like "ya okay that's great". grr they need to be more excited! anyway haha, amazing story!

~Vampiremuggle

vampiremuggle at gmail dot com
HannahlovinCM chapter 3 . 2/27/2011
That was a really good chapter. You have the characters persona's down well. wish this could have happened in the series tho. :) really good story so far :)
lolyncut chapter 3 . 2/27/2011
It seems that Doyle thought Emily would on the metro w/Reid. Maybe he thinks they are more than friends. I love Emily and Spencer together and think that Emily would tell Reid how she feels, which I hope includes love. Don't know if Prentiss is going ato be alive after this year, but I can only hope.
vampiremuggle chapter 3 . 2/27/2011
oh this story is getting really good! (not that it wasn't already lol) update soon please - i cannot wait to find out what happens next!

~Vampiremuggle

vampiremuggle at gmail dot com
argenttmccall chapter 2 . 2/19/2011
ahh love the quote from Dumbles :) and this whole chap was quite cute, if not a bit short lol but still great. love the description of reid's apartment and it was esp cute to have Sergio warm up to Reid so fast :D loved the chap, please update soon :)
Spark17 chapter 2 . 2/14/2011
I am really enjoying this story. I like what you've done with Reid's apartment. I like the inclusion of Sergio into the story. Please, please continue.
WTFhehe chapter 2 . 2/14/2011
Not purple iris, the flower in the episode was a blue freesia D

Love the dumbledore quote and the fact that you are just exploring their friendship! keep going hon ;)
Nono31 chapter 2 . 2/14/2011
Nice writing. Reid's great for comforting Emily. I'll love if they're more than friends.

Good work.
lolyncut chapter 2 . 2/13/2011
Love the fact that Emily choose Spencer for her sanctuary. He can't shoot straight, but deep down he really cares for her. Emily can shoot, and Reid can talk, so together they should be alright, at least for the night. Can't wait to see what you have in store for them.
HannahlovinCM chapter 2 . 2/13/2011
awesomee :) i've been really excited for this chapter. im intrigued to know whats gonna happen in the series. good job tho. i loveee reid :)