Reviews for The Brightest Star
Darknessfairy3564 chapter 6 . 10/23
this is really good so far please update soon I really cant wait to read more
lizy2000 chapter 6 . 10/20
Love your story now following! . Please update soon!
ashley.m.gentz chapter 6 . 10/19
When does chapter 7 come out! Please add an update! I so want another long chapter like this I could read this fic for hours & not get bored!
Ritsu Niel Raelius chapter 6 . 9/29
oh i was wondering when you will update it?
i love this story
i just read it recently and i already in love with it!
will you update it?
it's been three years since your last update,right?
i hope you will update it!
The Reading Elf chapter 1 . 9/22
LOVED IT! Truly hope you update, doll!
Bubblekins1010 chapter 6 . 9/21
I...I...I don't even know what to say... I want more...? That's just, I WANT! This is amazing, it's very well paced, characters are NAILED, I love that it's serious, but not too serious, there's the perfect little funny moments in there too! I am in love, and I hope to see this update soon!
WordSmyth chapter 4 . 8/26
Well... That went much better than expected. I guess I should stop expecting the worst.
WordSmyth chapter 3 . 8/26
I can already imagine how Naruto meeting a Jiji who doesn't remember him is going to turn out.
XxRietzelxX chapter 6 . 7/20
you should continue this story its amazing i couldn't stop reading it
I honestly thought that the boy was Iruka. You've done a great job on shocking me, saying that the boy was Itachi! Threw me off completely!
ProudtobeaOtaku chapter 6 . 6/11
Well Written ,
though I am wondering how you will end this story coz it will kinda sad for six yr old naruto to go back to a future where he will be despised once again
please do hurry up and update a few more chapters
This story is amazing! I'm not sure why you haven't updated, but I hope you do soon!
Draconis chapter 6 . 5/25
This was last updated in 2011 as it says but I want to say that the way you put Naruto in this story is really cool I hope you will update soon, could you have Naruto have a mini harem? You don't have but could you?
naruto kurama chapter 6 . 5/8
More plz! I really like the idea.