Reviews for The Brightest Star
Ritsu Niel Raelius chapter 6 . 9/29
oh i was wondering when you will update it?
i love this story
i just read it recently and i already in love with it!
will you update it?
it's been three years since your last update,right?
i hope you will update it!
The Reading Elf chapter 1 . 9/22
LOVED IT! Truly hope you update, doll!
Bubblekins1010 chapter 6 . 9/21
I...I...I don't even know what to say... I want more...? That's just, I WANT! This is amazing, it's very well paced, characters are NAILED, I love that it's serious, but not too serious, there's the perfect little funny moments in there too! I am in love, and I hope to see this update soon!
WordSmyth chapter 4 . 8/26
Well... That went much better than expected. I guess I should stop expecting the worst.
WordSmyth chapter 3 . 8/26
I can already imagine how Naruto meeting a Jiji who doesn't remember him is going to turn out.
XxRietzelxX chapter 6 . 7/20
you should continue this story its amazing i couldn't stop reading it
I honestly thought that the boy was Iruka. You've done a great job on shocking me, saying that the boy was Itachi! Threw me off completely!
ProudtobeaOtaku chapter 6 . 6/11
Well Written ,
though I am wondering how you will end this story coz it will kinda sad for six yr old naruto to go back to a future where he will be despised once again
please do hurry up and update a few more chapters
This story is amazing! I'm not sure why you haven't updated, but I hope you do soon!
Draconis chapter 6 . 5/25
This was last updated in 2011 as it says but I want to say that the way you put Naruto in this story is really cool I hope you will update soon, could you have Naruto have a mini harem? You don't have but could you?
naruto kurama chapter 6 . 5/8
More plz! I really like the idea.
geniale, j espere que tu vas continuer
lksixns1 chapter 6 . 4/16

next chapters in the history

please Soon please

2015 please update Soon :(
Skyray chapter 5 . 4/13
So he'd consider timetravel but not Naruto as his son? Don't really see why them not knowing about the connection makes for a better story but guess you have something planned for that. Hmm, surprised Naruto hasn't let slip his last name or his 'catchphrase' (that seems to run in the family) yet but I guess it's for the same reasons.