Reviews for Dirge for Two Veterans
HikaruWinter chapter 1 . 5/28/2015
...why would we bodily harm you? *stops shrine construction* *blinks stupidly* No, seriously.
Madame Minuit12 chapter 1 . 3/20/2015
omg this is so sad, but so very beautiful!
this is one of the few fanfictions where I genuinely like Sasuke :) that's just awesome!
SavvyEnigma chapter 1 . 2/13/2015
You made me cry. This is still so beautiful every time I read it.
Yellow Glass chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
Thank you for sharing this gem with us, this made me feel, hard. 10/10 because this is just... whoa.
In Memory Of Yesterday chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
You made me cry. This is one of the best fics I've come across in a very long time.
loki0191 chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
A beautifully written piece!
The King in White chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
;-;
paracuties chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Oh my God. Oh my God I loved this. I loved this so much, because Sasuke is one of my favorite characters and the way you're portraying him here is perfect. Amazing. It's indescribable. Going to make me cry. WHY'D YOU MAKE ME CRY.

But wow. I LOVE THIS, and I love how you add that the name "UCHIHA SASUKE" is going to be added to the Memorial Stone, as famous as the Rokudaime's which we all know is going to be Naruto and so it's so. PERFECT.

Seriously. Wow. I liked how the Yondaime is there too, and the dead are calling and his family tells him he's doing good and the SACRIFICE he gives is just. Wow.

LOVED THIS SO MUCH. Keep writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
That's it. That's what should happen. This is actually the most fucking idontevenknow thing. Good lawd you are a genius.
skepsis66 chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Wow. Absolutely stunning. I think I dissolved into tears about halfway through your fic. Loved this!
Allysarian chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
I listened to Omega Point while I read this... and I have never experienced anything so epic.
This... is amazing. I wish I could say something coherent and intelligent about the WHYs and the HOWs and all that... But I am simply speechless.
I wish I could favorite this more than once. :)
This story is beyond words, and, thank you - just, thank you. As much as I would like Sasuke to be redeemed AND still be alive, this is the most perfect Sasuke fic I have ever read.
semaxx3 chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Great.
A Changing Persona chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Well, that was just...just about the greatest one-shot I've ever read. Thank you, for writing this.
Arithra chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Wow, this one was really amazing.

and I kind of agree, Sasuke went batshit crazy without so much as a warning. This is the sasuke I love and miss. A really cool idea that would have fit with his character.
BoutsofInsanity42 chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
This, this is the best Sasuke Redemption Fics I have ever read. I had a manly tear in my eye at the last bit, this is the Sasuke that all Naruto fans wish was around. Hooo Damn, well done sir, and the bit at the end with Minato... Genius. Sir this was exceptional, powerful, and beautiful. If only more fics had your characterization of Sasuke, the world would be a better place. Well done.