Reviews for Scars Never Fade
Potato chapter 4 . 2/12
I'm hungry for more chapters
PLS WRITE MORE IT'S AMAZING
Tomb Raider and Walking Dead chapter 4 . 12/20/2016
You did really good with this. Although this is fanfiction and keeping the characters in character isn't necessary, I just couldn't help be awed by how in character the characters were. Just wow. You just brought back all of my dislike for Cho and Snape, and even a bit for Hermione and Mrs. Weasly (there are just points were they hit a nerve that makes me want to go in a blood rage even though 76% of the time they're ok). You just did great with this. The writing was perfect and although not many things have gone on with the hand scar I still feel like a lot happened and I'm really excited about the rest I the story and what changes accure because of the changes you made.
Ara C chapter 4 . 8/5/2016
Hello there, this is from years ago, so I have no idea if it would ever be continued. I just wish to say that your story is wonderfully written and you are a brilliant writer. The characters are very well-portrayed (except Cho Chang, but I don't really get her, so I won't touch on that). I especially enjoyed the scenes you wrote between Harry and Sirius, McGonagall and Snape. They were dynamic and vivid; I found myself on the edge of my seat, replaying those dialogues in my mind as I read.
It's sad that this seems to have been discontinued, but I would love to read more stories from you, if you are still writing. No doubt your stories are even greater now than what you have written back then.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/28/2016
Please finish this! I love the Occlumency scene and all the others. Cho was slightly out of character, but you did a great job with all the others! :)
ShadowPaws2002 chapter 4 . 3/27/2016
that was quite good!
Guest chapter 4 . 2/18/2015
I'm so sad! It looks like you abandoned this story. And it was so good! I wish you would come back.
megaOtaku452 chapter 4 . 1/10/2015
Aww... Why u no continueeeeeeeeee
evans137 chapter 4 . 11/20/2014
I guess you abandoned this story, as there hasn't been an update in such a long time - that's such a shame because this is a really good story. I enjoyed it immensely and would love to see how things will develop and if Umbridges detentions are going to stop or going to get worse. I'd love to read more!
Sadie chapter 4 . 9/2/2013
Reallllllllllllyyyyyy good! Love it please update soon! You are a talented writer! Update update update! PLEASE!
Rainbow185 chapter 4 . 8/19/2013
This is great! Continue updating please :) I really want Harry to stand up to Umbridge or Snape in front of the class!
A-D-E-E-E-R chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
I really like this! Please update!
Lita Michelle chapter 4 . 8/20/2012
Awesome! Can't wait for the next chapter!
gaap237 chapter 4 . 5/1/2012
Are you going to continue with this story? I am very eager to see how you portray the rest of the book now that Umbridge will be out of the picture. Also, are you having Harry tell Sirius about how Snape treats him?
icecatfire chapter 4 . 4/9/2012
please update soon...is harry going to be ok?
Limanehious chapter 4 . 3/4/2012
I love this story! Please please please write more!;);)
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »