Reviews for Scars Never Fade
I'm so sad! It looks like you abandoned this story. And it was so good! I wish you would come back.
megaOtaku452 chapter 4 . 1/10
Aww... Why u no continueeeeeeeeee
evans137 chapter 4 . 11/20/2014
I guess you abandoned this story, as there hasn't been an update in such a long time - that's such a shame because this is a really good story. I enjoyed it immensely and would love to see how things will develop and if Umbridges detentions are going to stop or going to get worse. I'd love to read more!
Sadie chapter 4 . 9/2/2013
Reallllllllllllyyyyyy good! Love it please update soon! You are a talented writer! Update update update! PLEASE!
Rainbow185 chapter 4 . 8/19/2013
This is great! Continue updating please :) I really want Harry to stand up to Umbridge or Snape in front of the class!
A-D-E-E-E-R chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
I really like this! Please update!
Lita Michelle chapter 4 . 8/20/2012
Awesome! Can't wait for the next chapter!
gaap237 chapter 4 . 5/1/2012
Are you going to continue with this story? I am very eager to see how you portray the rest of the book now that Umbridge will be out of the picture. Also, are you having Harry tell Sirius about how Snape treats him?
icecatfire chapter 4 . 4/9/2012
please update soon...is harry going to be ok?
Limanehious chapter 4 . 3/4/2012
I love this story! Please please please write more!;);)
alix33 chapter 4 . 3/2/2012
"her pink heals clipping on the stone floor and the box floating along after her." - "pink heels". "Heals" is what a wound does when it gets better.
alix33 chapter 3 . 3/2/2012
"Ginger newt?" she offered, holding out the tin tray that had been sitting on her desk. I shook my head. "No thank you," I declined politely." - I WOULD have taken one, as I ADORE ginger biscuits.
alix33 chapter 2 . 3/2/2012
"We left our trunks in the entrance hall with the other student's belongings and immediately headed into the Great Hall for lunch." - "students' belongings".

"I was just about to enthusiastically dig into my sandwich when I felt a prickling feeling on the back of my neck like someone was watching me." - What filling in Harry's sarnie, please?

"My eyes swept over the head table and I spotted Umbridge staring at me with an ugly simpering smirk on her toad-like face. She caught my eye and her smirk grew wider until she was practically baring her teeth at me. I immediately lost my appetite, and looked back down at my untouched sandwich." - Never mind about answering my question about Harry's sarnie: I have lost my interest in it too.

Sirius and Harry's mirror conversation was SO moving.

"I reached into my pocket and pulled out the mirror. "Sirius gave me this in a package before we left headquarters. I didn't know what the password was to get into the tower and I wanted to open it somewhere private, so I went to the Room of Requirement." Ron groaned in frustration and shook his head. "I knew we should have checked for you in there!" Hermione was more fascinated with the mirror. "What does it do?" she asked curiously, eyeing the grime around the edges of the glass. "Sirius has one exactly like this with him," I said, holding it out for her to see. "All you have to do is say his name and his face appears in the glass. We talked for a while; I didn't realize how late it got before he had to leave for an Order meeting." "I wonder where he found this?" Hermione wondered aloud, running her finger down the side of the mirror before passing it on to Ron to inspect. "It must have taken a really strong protean charm to create something like this, maybe branched with some sort of communication charm…." She trailed off, thinking. "He told me that he and my dad enchanted them during their sixth year," I said. Ron handed the mirror back to me and I pocketed it. "I dunno how they did it but I can ask tomorrow if you'd like." - I KNEW the magic involved in the mirrors' manufacture would intrigue Hermione.
alix33 chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
"When I got to the drawing room I cautiously peaked in," - "peeked in".

AW, poor Sirius (after the way he just hugged Harry goodbye)!
MomoMouat97 chapter 1 . 1/21/2012