Reviews for The Most Wonderful Time of the Year
LPeck chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
So sweet, I loved how you showed Daniel grieving for Molly and Betty and her family trying to help in their non-pushy way. Really sweet but with funny moments to :-)
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Oh this was absolutely wonderful to read! Like a special Christmas episode :D
chrisfaithalin chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
I'm in love with this story so much I want to elope with it. So freaking marvelous. Let's start with the fact that all of the characterizations were pitch perfect and the tone of the story matched the show so well. I also adored how the connection is there between Daniel and Betty, much like the show, without beating you over the head with it. I also liked that you didn't hate on Molly at all. I think I am in the minority on this one, but I loved her character and I liked how the subject of her death was dealt with in this story. As somebody who has lost a parent, I loved how Betty described remembering her mother. It was very honest. I feel like I could go on forever on how much I loved this story. Really just amazing job.
DettyisLove chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Really sweet! I loved the dialog and moments between them! :) 3
lil smiles chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Okay so I know it's not Christmas yet but I just couldn't help getting into the festive spirit. And this fic was perfection.

You really captured why I love Daniel and Betty.

The banter was delicious and their stolen moments were so wonderfully poignant.

I really liked the walk. So sweet. The entire thing was lovely. As was the heart to heart between Ignacio and Daniel.

The gift Betty got for Marc, so appropriate. Plus he thanked her in true Marc fashion, via snide insults. Wicked.

But my favourite part was definitely the Christmas dance! *happy sigh* Love!
BuckIApothecary chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
What a sweet story. I love seeing slices of Betty and Daniel's friendship. I really do think Betty had more to do with him dealing with Molly's death than was shown on the show and this story only strengthened that believe for me.

I too thought the shiny thing had something to do with Betty, but I like that it was something of Molly's. It only supported the fact, like it was mentioned in the story, that Molly would have liked Betty a lot, if Molly had had a chance to get to know Betty better.

Thank you for sharing. :)
Jarin chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Really Touching continue.
Chuya chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
This was one of the few stories that gave me a warm feeling inside. I just love the overall tone set. It wasn't rushed, and it gave me just enough details without seeming to wordy. Nicely done with how the characters were really believable and stayed true to themselves.

Keep up the great work~!
Sin-t-a-h chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Lovely story. just lovely. very good characterization. however, its february, and i would love some nice Valentine fics. please,pretty please?
cookie-dough chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
This is a great story, and so well written. I always love how easily Daniel fits, not only with Betty, but with her family as well. And it makes sense that she would be the one to help him through this. I'm so glad you posted the whole story in one go, I don't think I would have been able to wait for the next chapter otherwise!
Rofy chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Great story! so sad and you know for some reason for a moment I thought Daniel had something from Betty's glitter period in his pocket... not sure why but of course Molly makes much more sense. )

now about "After this, I return full-force to "Meet U in LDN". I've neglected my baby too long"...

ahh... promises promises... P

Can't wait for the new chapter!
dettylover chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
This story was absolutely delightful. You were able to capture so many emotions while giving us everyone's voices. I found myself falling in love with Betty along with Daniel. It was easy imagining him following her to London. Thank you for this poignant story.
latoga30339 chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
What a beautiful story! You write with such heart and a wonderful level of detail. I can't wait to read the next installment of "Meet U in LDN." It's my favorite, and it's felt like forever since Betty and Daniel's night on the town.