Reviews for Hangover
basaltone chapter 2 . 3/5/2011
Sweet story, I love how when River and Jayne finally come to an understanding it is with blood and blows, just as it should be with the two deadliest crew members.
DixonVixen93 chapter 2 . 2/24/2011
Great way to end the chapter:)

Really good chapter all in all.
kmurphy3 chapter 2 . 2/23/2011
Love it!
DarcyJayne chapter 2 . 2/23/2011
hahahaha! this is so good! and funny! and so Rayne!
The Frisky Firelily chapter 2 . 2/20/2011
haha, Simon's gonna be mad! awesome second chapter, fighting was really spot on, wonderfully visual and also laden with muchos hawtness.

fabulous follow up to awesome first chapter!
ashie-loves-hiei-and-kags chapter 2 . 2/20/2011
Uh oh! Simons gonna be mad! lol but it was a great chapter! thanks a bunch!
alisosia chapter 2 . 2/20/2011
goodn follow up
Navidasti chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
I hope you continue along this vein of exploratory writing. I enjoy the silliness and the inter character reactions very much.
Thescarredman chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Whew. That was - dare I say it? - intoxicating. I especially like the way you express desire and arousal without anything overtly sexual actually happening. Not that I'm prudish, you understand, but, as the Shepherd says, sometimes how you get there is the worthier part.
DixonVixen93 chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Great story!

Would love to read more!

*TCandBTVSluver*
ashie-loves-hiei-and-kags chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Hahaha tequila is always a good time :-)
diff.ending chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
I really liked it. Hope you write more experiment stories for Rayne
Cede-Lede chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
Whoa! The scene in the rain - smoking hot! And sheepish Jayne asking her if she remembered anything? So very cute. I think this needs a sequel. No pressure or anything
kmurphy3 chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Loved this! Sequel?
jane0904 chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
So close, and yet so ... Seems like Jayne has grown a conscience somewhere along the line, although it looks as if River is goingto break him of that bad habit!