Reviews for Frodo Baggins of the Shire
Aeris Ultimavara chapter 1 . 8/25/2002
Just a thought..maybe Rosie Cotton could be Dulcinea. Nothing against Rosie, (she's one of my favorites) but I couldn't really see an elf playing that part.
Aeris aka ElvesAreCool chapter 2 . 8/1/2002
Dude - this was so great! I totally love both MOLM and LOTR! Great job on changing up the words. _
Laurus Nobilis chapter 2 . 3/29/2002
How cool! I read Don Quijote too (Spanish is my main language, actually) and I *loved* the musical. The parallel with Frodo and Sam was too much to let it slip... It's amazing what you did with "They're all the same!" And you're right, I don't see Arwen singing *that* ;)
TexStarr chapter 2 . 3/25/2002
This is great! I recently saw Man a la Mancha performed, so I still remember the tunes. I must say that Ch.2 brings up some images from "The Adventures of Priscilla: Queen of the Desert", though...
Flame Tigress chapter 2 . 3/25/2002
Oh, my, that was hilarious...ly plausible! It works! I am familiar with the musical "Man of La Mancha" and I think its tunes have been put to admirable use. I look forward to reading more along these lines.
firstnoelle chapter 1 . 3/21/2002
I love this idea! Man of la Mancha is a wonderful musical, and the whole Sam and Frodo relationship is perfect for this! One question though...I'm curious as to who becomes Dulcinea...;-) Good luck writing this, and I hope to read more!