Reviews for Green and Yellow
PLEASE UPDATE MORE!
THIS WASN'T CHEESY AT ALL
"PUN INTENDED"
ThoughtsLightAndFireAndSound chapter 2 . 7/6/2013
haha somehow you make the jokes work! your characterizations of the whole team was highly enjoyable, and it was cool to see the tt world and our world integrated in a story like this even though i'm not a big football fan haha. i still enjoyed this a lot
cool job!
Stella Bella 123 chapter 2 . 1/30/2013
Funny!
jazzybizzle chapter 2 . 12/21/2012
Ooooh hehehehehe xD I loved this story!
jazzybizzle chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Awww yeaaaaah! Haha! Love it!
FuckYouiShipJori chapter 2 . 7/14/2012
LOVE IT WRITE MORE!
Me chapter 2 . 5/26/2012
HAHAHAHAHAHA! i would have knoked BB out so he didn't rap! XD love it!
Saruviasm chapter 2 . 4/5/2012
I cracked up reading this
YoungJustice4ever chapter 2 . 1/23/2012
Why is this chapter called 1901? Anyway, great fic!
Lord KapibaraFreak chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
Oh my packers... I read this and I'm still laughing! This story was amazing! I can't believe I didn't read this till now. PenanceGirl sent me here because I'm a packers fan and I just so happen to watch TT, but I am so glad she did. This was epic! I think you should write some crack fics with BB and Rae.

But yeah... This story was beast. I laughed the enitre time!
anonymous chapter 2 . 9/27/2011
Great story. I could only imagine what beast boy would sound like rapping. As for the Super Bowl I was happy the Pack beat those Steelers. But this season mark my words will be Philly Eagles winning it all.
blueflower1594 chapter 2 . 3/12/2011
Hm...so this is what boys do when they watch the Super Bowl! I may be a tom boy, but I have no real love for sports, but I was cheering with BB the whole way! :) I love your stories Chico, please make more!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Not your best work. The starfire pudding joke was horrible...i just had to say it! im sorry! oh my gosh! and then...what happened to paragraphs...? i think you have...one...two...none. You make a lot of jokes with food...don't you? pineapple...pinnacle...cheese-head...cheesy couple...uh, NO. Also, what happened to periods and commas? You're gonna be pregnant by the end of this story! Plus, you can't rap...just thought you should know {{.
Basketballizlife chapter 2 . 2/16/2011
Haha i liked this it was very good. Glad green bay whooped them steelers, sad that my cards couldnt do it 2 years before ;(
teentitangirl25 chapter 2 . 2/8/2011