Reviews for The Story of an Eleven Year Old Brit
writergirl97 chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
I really like this, Supr! I think Astrid is a very well thought out character and is very believable.
I approve.
HAFanForever chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Nice background story for Astrid. I like how you created her to be a girlfriend for Brainy.
Stacey the FLE chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Okay, thus far I like her. It seems like her personality is logically based on the things that have happened and are happening in her life. Although, I do wonder how her relationship with her mother is (you mentioned she gave up on love, but her mother seems thoroughly devoted to her). Also I don't really know much of her faults, but I guess you could be getting to that later. Anyway, so far so good. ]
angie93 chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
woow por astrid, i can't imagine how awful most be to have a relative in that situation, she's really strong. i'm willing to read more of her in the future ;D
Azure129 chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
*LUFFLY LUFFLES!*

XDXDXDXD Okay, I feel like anyone else reading these reviews is going to be like "O.O...What?" about that but like Astrid would probably say, "Who bloody cares?" lol 3333333

Lol okay, okay, but seriously, YAY for backstory :D And see this is part of what makes you an awesome writer-that you care enough about your character to not just insert them all willy nilly into the HA! world but instead decided to work up a whole backstory about her and to take the time to really work out and develop her character thoroughly :)

I really like how you made it make sense why she's moving around so much and then why she came to Hillwood. And then you gave specific logical reasons for her insecurities and the different layers of her personality which was also well done ;) I think you did a really good job of getting her across as "Helga-ish" without having her be just a carbon copy of Helga for Brainy :) She's got her own mix of the things Brainy likes and I'm really looking forward to their first interaction together ;) 3333

Also, I've told you this before, but I like the fact that you're making a complicated compatible character for Brainy because I always wanted to ship him with someone besides Helga but it always felt like a stretch because Helga's just so awesome, lol! w

*Wuffles you!*

ASTRID WILLIAMS FTW! :D

~Jenna w w w
loonytunecrazy chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Exllcent and intresting start here poor Astrid