Reviews for February Chill
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Eh... I don't buy Max wanting to knock some sense into Dana. Wishing she could let Dana in on the secret, maybe, but "knock some sense"? That would imply a huge lack of perception on Max's part, to not take into account that Dana only talks that way because she's out of the loop and not allowed to know how important Terry is.
Vampire Queen chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Aw! That's beautiful! Thank you for posting!
batfam chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
amazing i love how you characterised both max and dana, not as lovesick puppies or mary-sues but as actual people. i love dana/terry so its nice to read something that isnt terry/max dominated, although i respect other people have preferences too. awesome style, desperate for more
Imagination Knight chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Bonjour, or however you spell it, once again you blow me away with your skills as a writer. It amazes me how well you can write something so short yet it has volumes of depths. And Batman Beyond is great show, and as usual you have caught the characters very well. Until next time keep writing and they will love you, for you really are a talented writer. Have a nice day. :)
LibraDiva83 chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
i really liked it i myself am a Max/Terry girl all the way and i been there with my first fic and it is kinda scary not knowing but i am one less person to worry about i like it and i will be looking for some more from you lol :)