Reviews for Valentine's Day
lil-lover16 chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
haha. buttsecks. sorry, i just find that insanely hilarious. Puckurt all the way. Purt, Puckurt, Pummel, Pukurt, watever u wanna call it, it's still friggin adorbs. great story! keep writing!
MissiYoung chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
go you! this is awesome, thanks for sharing it!
QueenOfCats chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
For someone whose never done a slash scene (and for someone who has) this was outstanding! I don't often get tunnel vision and ignore everything around me while reading slash scenes anymore, but DAMN! THAT WAS HOT! props, friend, props!
eb012203 chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Ya...sooo...ermm...uhm... ya. *clears throat and composes self* WOW! HOT!
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Excellent oneshot ;D
betweenlife chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Fantastic work. Loved Puck carrying Kurt. :)
Diaphanous chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Thank you for the great smut! XD
Lady Babette chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
This was so fracking hot. Amazing.
SwinPcestN chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
HOT! man i don't usually ship Pummel or whatever u call it, I'm a big Kurtofsky fan, but this story is HOTTER than hell! thanks for sharing!
sparkle chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
A potato, really...lol* other than that it's a rather steamy story, well done.
abbylabby chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Well done. I'm afraid I can't offer much in terms of constructive critiszm, but I wanted to let you know I really enjoyed this.

How hesitant Kurt was at first and how he got lost in the moment, but the second they were finished they doubts returned and how Puck reassures him and that everything is going to be allright.

I'm a sucker for happy endings :D
Wtf chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
It's good... But am I the only one freaked out over the potato thing? O-o
SiNginG-SenSaTion chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Hey this was really good, I enjoyed it a lot. Totally hot too.

One thing, just becareful with your consistency. I'm assuming the holiday they are celebrating is Valentine's Day since that's the title. With that in mind, in the fic when Kurt is lying naked on the couch waiting for Puck to get back with the lube, you say "the teenager only then realized how cold it was in the late autumn evening." If it is in fact Valentine's Day then it wouldn't be late autumn, it would be late winter. I'm only mention this because this totally distracted me and brought me out of the story.

This was really great! Seriously!
ROMEnDC chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
This was AWESOME for a first try. Actually, it was just awesome in general
BreeZombiee chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
I love this, and you have Noah's personality down perfect.

I love the snuggling at the ending too. :D