Reviews for Horrifying, Haunting Harry
Euryphae chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
I don't know if it's Wrong to say that I like this and wish that you would continue, but at least I'm sure it's not Very Wrong. This story was Good, though. Interesting. :)
Algor Nox chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
This version is Harry Potter is far more likable than the one in the books. Please continue.
Tranquillity's Chaos chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Looking forward to more.

-TC
Parrot Post chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Nice. Really well written. (I wanted to add a smiley face but it just seemed creepy after the ending.) I love how you had Dumbledore try and fix Harry or at least make him less a danger to others.
Theblackbook chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
It was good!
sexyassassin666 chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
I loved your story. I so very much hope that you will continue it.
Lord Xantos A. Fowl chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
wow this is awesome, will it continue?
Dysgrammatophobia chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Did you get the idea for this from Dexter? I always thought that show was fascinating. Thanks for sharing.
Cheeky Liar chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
This is really good, is there gonna be another chapter?
OlivineWK chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
I initially thought that this was a one-shot since it ended so nicely in the first chapter, but I'm happy to see that there will be more. I can't wait to see how far Harry will twist the concept of a "good boy".
AiSard chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
loooved. psychopath!harry (or is it sociopath..) verrry interesting p hope you update this some day. the psychotic bit (gonna stick with that, according to my 5second glimpse at wikipedia) was really fun to read, but I think the underlying relationship between Harry and Dumbledore is so much more interesting. the relationship and whats been done to Harry and the all around horror genre -ness of it, its difficult to find a good honest to go horror genre fic that I can enjoy these days but this one fits the bill perfectly.
Naoko.Namikaze chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
creepy but awesome. can't wait for the next part.
Immortalis Cruor Elf chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
update sooooooooon!
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Oh I like this. It's interesting to see how a Sociopathic Harry will go through all the madness that will happen at Hogwarts. Great work on this. I look forward to the next chapter. Keep at it.
Kara Malarkey chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
That was absolutely brilliant. I do think that there's something wrong with me though, because I like this. But oh well. I was perfectly content with this chapter, but then I realized that this wasn't a oneshot, and I was both excited and anxious. Excited of course, because I am sooo looking forward to how the Wizarding world will react to a sociopath Harry, and how Harry will hide the madness inside him. And also if he'll have a strange camaraderie with Voldemort? The thought makes me laugh. And anxious because I fear that the next chapters might not live up to the sick twistedness of the first.

But still, update soon! :D