Reviews for Velet Cushions
SuperiorDimwit chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
But of course CoD is actually the abbreviated form of Chair of Desires, didn't you know...?

Great to see that someone picks up on all the humour of Castlevania-verse. x3
chibifalco012 chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Fuck yes! XD
eiahmon chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Oh man, that was hilarious! I'm so glad you wrote that. And I would say that Isaac was right; Hector has a problem. XDDDDD *cracks up again*
Officer Hot-Pants chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Greatest. Love-story. EVER. Don't even know which CV game this was from, but that hardly matters.
numb-butt chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
/shot
LadyArmster chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
I feel guilty for reading this, but the ending was hilarious! I still remember playing CoD and discovering the strange chair room. I don't think Dracula will want his throne back after what Hector did - and poor Julia for walking in on his "love making" :S Your great sense of humour really shines in this interesting ficlet on Hector's chair fettish. I hope the honeymoon is equally as good ;)
CocoWish chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
i too am in love..with my BED *o* i don't do that love makin thing though cuz well..girlz don't have the 'tool' needed for that kind of thing XD
Willowfur and Piper chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
**raises eyebrow**

Well. Um...

Hector has finally lost his mind.

And I laughed my ass off reading about it. I feel guilty.

I KNEW YOU WERE HINDING SOME INSANLY FUNNY FIC FROM ME! See, you can't hide it for long sucker! Lolz..

Like Hector I have lost my mind too.

~Willow
SilverTeletraan chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
lol you called Hector Isaac in the first sentance, other then that it made me smile
jotepaine chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
*eye twitch* O_o

*breathes* AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH~~~~~! Good one! *would have never thought of that...*

Is this the Hector we're gonna see in MP? is it...?
ShinnYagami chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
I knew it!

Hector went and done it!
Mistress Minty chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Can't...stop...laughing...

But, seriously, this really did needed to be written! Everyone knows about Hector's dark, deep and secret desire for his favorite sofa-chair!

I wonder what their children will look like? XD
Renuarb chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Lucky chair...
QueenSoledad chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
XD

I never really liked Julia,

If it was with Modern Problems Dracula would throw such a fit the world has never seen about the stain that bastard left XD

I'm still giggling about it, and I never giggle.