Reviews for Changes
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
I kept laughing my ass off at how Lovino was acting like that and imagining that Italy was just gaping at him and dying on the inside.
Box of Tomato Fairy chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
*GASP* Italy's poisin Romano with his pasta, hasn't he?
BlueIsMyFavoriteNumber chapter 3 . 4/18/2012
I can't wait 'til the next chapter! Please update soon~
Amorphous Entity chapter 3 . 12/19/2011
Please update soon! Fallen-chan out~! ..
Alicia P chapter 3 . 9/21/2011
PLEASE UPDATE! YOU'RE KILLING US! oh and was it feli's pasta that made lovi so ... loopy? i'm really curious about whether lovi stays in this state for the rest of this story or not
Kee-chan chapter 3 . 7/6/2011
PLEASE CONTINUE I REALLY LIKE THIS ROMANO IS SOOO CUTE AND WITH THE GIRITA! *squee* hehehe ...I love you... this is really well writen.
zombiecake11290 chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
My dear please update...if i have to i'll make as many accounts as i need so i can keep leaving reviews telling you to update...i really want you to continue this...please.
PiWrite chapter 3 . 4/15/2011
aww poor feli :))

haha update!
PiWrite chapter 2 . 4/15/2011
PiWrite chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
it was obviously the pasta~ teehee :))
XonetruedemonX chapter 3 . 4/9/2011
when i got to the end, i freaked out and said (out loud) "NOOO, BAD ENDING, BAD! NOT A GOOD PLACE TO END! NO! BAAAAD ENDING!" i want more. .

oh well. good things come to those who wait, nein? anyway, you're doing an amazing job matching the personalities to the characters. i love the awkward "Does he feel the same way...?" between Italy and Germany, and i love the new affectionate names they'll be calling each other from now on.

and, because i'm a sucker for Germany/Italy(s), and also a deep-down drama obsess-er, i would really enjoy it if you added a little zest to the next chapter and made Germany fall for the new and improved Lovino. XD

keep up the amazing work!
XonetruedemonX chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
this story made me "awww!" so many times. XD Spamano is my favourite pairing, and Romano is my favourite little tsundere. but seeing him act like Feli... it's almost too much! i think i'm going to get diabetes from all this sweetness. XD i love this series. you're a wonderful author.
zombiecake11290 chapter 3 . 4/1/2011
please please please update i've been waiting for so long D:! will you be continueing this?
Yousha chapter 3 . 3/9/2011
NOOOO DON'T KILL THE GERITA! D You can't do that to poor feli! So yea thats my opinon... DON'T KILL IT!

GERITA~! 3 i love this chapter Fluffy, Fluffy, Fluff~! Can't wait for more

Ps. You destroy the GerIta I'll destroy you . Jk D But Seriously No killy the GerIta ~3

Ciao For now 3
zombiecake11290 chapter 2 . 3/6/2011
Awww poor italy all left out. Stupid spain! pay more attention to italy! *hugs italy*