Reviews for The Sex Directions vs The Universe
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Hey there. So, let me tell you a story. This is the story of a poor little lonely girl, who once was looking around the internet and discovered an amazing sight called fanfiction. So, this girl immediately goes to the crossover section of her favorite comic book, which happens to be Scott Pilgrim, and reads one of the crossovers with Glee. Yes, it was this story. This was the story that introduced me to the amazing world of fanfiction, a woprld that over the next year, I fell deeply in love with. Now, if you would be so kind as to update for my sake, so I can finally figure out how this ends, please do so. Thank you for your time and understanding.
-Don'tDreamIt,BeIt
Infinity Edge chapter 9 . 12/30/2011
I REALLY like this story! I know it's been awhile since you last updated this, but I hope that doesn't mean that you abandoned it.
TopHatGirl chapter 9 . 8/17/2011
Is it annoying that I always review you? Cuz I'm never gonna stop. NEVER.

The praise: Again, the descriptions are lovely. Your characterization of Stephen is flowing well, as well as Santana.

The tips: Scott seems a tad OOC. But he has a tendency to do that in the books as well, when he's trying to prove something. Also, when Ramona and Knives are talking, they said eachothers names after the sentences. Try to leave that out when you can; it seems more natural.

BLARGH. Sorry for being so annoying reviewing all your chapters. But still, yay for fast updates!
TopHatGirl chapter 8 . 8/16/2011
Yeah, you know, an alien takeover is the PERFECT place for romance. JUST PERFECT. Hahahahaha. But seriously, you made me ship Puck and Finn. That's such an accomplishment.

And go Kurt! Stephen's way more badass and suitable than Blaine.

Nothing more to say, I'm just glad for the fast update.
kjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj chapter 7 . 8/14/2011
Thus, the epic tale continues.

Seriously, I love your Sue. In the show, sure, she's funny. But that's all she really is. You actually give her character development. And if I may add, you epically give it to her.

I hope you update soon...my day was going bad, but this chapter - which I'm sorry to say didn't show up to me before now - made my day worthwhile. :}
TopHatGirl chapter 7 . 8/12/2011
Your Sue voice is just ah-mazing! I can't do her, it's so difficult. But that's what's great about her.

Anyways, I was staying up late doing monologues and other such boring shit, and then my computer was like "OMG GUESS WHAT CHAPTER 7 IS UP!" and I was like "YES!"

Seriously.

I just want to say, your attention to detail is just fantastic. It's the number one thing I struggle with, and you just make it seem so simple. Especially this part:

"Their fall was jolted to a shocking stop as a piece of metal framework protruding from the cracked, cross-section of the highway cut into the underside of the bus. It tore through the metal, catching the falling vehicle like a hook, like the arthritic finger of some old hag, RIPPING toward Ramona. She released her grip on the back of the chair, falling one row of seats down before grabbing hold of the back of the seat below. The metal piping obliterated the chair she had clung to only a moment before and finally stopped, hooking through one of the broken windowpanes, bending the metal outward."

That was SO impressive, I must say. You are just completely talented, BRAVO.
kjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj chapter 6 . 7/23/2011
I cannot express my love for this art through words...okay, well I really like it. :) Update soon, please?
TopHatGirl chapter 6 . 7/1/2011
I've missed this story.

I'm just about to go on a vacation, but I was like,"NOOO, MUST READ THE NEXT CHAPTER!"

But seriously, they need to move their asses! Makeout time later.
TopHatGirl chapter 5 . 6/26/2011
...why haven't you updated yet?

I'LL CRY.
darknessslayer0 chapter 5 . 4/2/2011
Pretty good. I cannot wait to read more.

-darknessslayer
TopHatGirl chapter 4 . 3/13/2011
Uh.. only 2 reviews for this AWESOMENESS?

You nailed everything perfectly. Keep going, please?

Please?
northerlywind chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
"Well, hethought, popularity in Canada, that is."

Hey, I resemble that remark. ;)

Anyway, can't wait to keep reading! Scott Pilgrim and Glee, woo interesting stuff.
novellover chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
not only is this written well but it's scott pilgrim and Glee. That alone means this story is now being followed :)